    would be appreciated.

    thanks,
    nothermark

    nothermark, Dec 26, 2003

  2. nothermark

    bmoag Guest

    The camera will handle cards up to 128mbs without difficulty (I use mine
    that way).

    bmoag, Dec 26, 2003

  3. "nothermark" <> wrote in message
    > I have an old Nikon Coolpix 900 that I want to buy more memory for.
    > When I started looking around it looks like the smallest flash card
    > (32 MB) I can get is bigger than Nikon reccomends (24 MB). Will the
    > camera handle larger memory sizes? How big can it go? Are there any
    > other changes like voltage that I need to be aware of? Any help
    > would be appreciated.

    When I got my 900, I bought two 30MB cards (we are talking 1998 here...).
    However, these cards caused lots of problems, lockups etc. The dealer
    replaced 2 x 30MB cards with 3 x 20MB cards and I had no further problems.
    I see that someone else uses 128MB cards - you might want to ask what
    exact make and model. I can't recall what make the 30MB cards were -
    something reputable, though.

    I don't believe that voltage is an issue.

    Cheers,
    David

    David J Taylor, Dec 26, 2003