    please respond to my email by removing NOSPAM from it.
    thanks
    JK

    32 degrees, Jan 8, 2004

  2. 32 degrees

    Jim Waggener Guest

    "32 degrees" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I have a coolpix 880 and just dropped it.
    > Was a great camera for 3 years and I love it...
    >
    > anyone else ever have this problem?

    drop it again and see if corrects. Other than that, its a loss. Time to
    upgrade.

    Jim Waggener, Jan 8, 2004

  3. 32 degrees

    Paul Bartram Guest

    "Jim Waggener" <> wrote

    > drop it again and see if corrects. Other than that, its a loss. Time to

    upgrade.

    The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that
    cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong
    goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.
    ~Douglas Adams

    If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
    ~Lowery's Law

    (alt.quotations)

    Paul

    Paul Bartram, Jan 8, 2004