    I am positive that I have seen such a device, but cannot find it
    again.

    Thanks, Dave

    Timmy, May 6, 2004

  2. Timmy

    ESmith Guest

    Go to nikonusa.com and see what accessories are available. You may be
    thinking about the su-4 ttl wireless remote.

    ESmith, May 8, 2004

  3. Buy in photo shop a flash sensitive "hot" shoe. You attach the second flash
    (Slave) onto this shoe and place it up to 15' from the camera (no wires).
    The camera flash triggers the sensor, which fires the slave flash. There are
    no batteries. This device is about 1"x1.5"x1.5".

    I was considering to buy very expensive external flash for my Dimage A1.
    With this cheap trigger I am using my 25 years old flash which works
    perfectly.

    Jan

    Jan Nademlejnsky, May 8, 2004