    Will this firmware update never be there ?

    Please tell me if you have any real news from Nikon

    John
    John Maybe, Apr 7, 2004

  2. John Maybe

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 13:09:47 +0200, in rec.photo.digital "John Maybe"
    <jm@@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Anyone knows when nikon will launch the firmware update for the coolpix 5400
    >? I want to use raw files.
    >
    >Will this firmware update never be there ?
    >
    >Please tell me if you have any real news from Nikon

    If it ends up anything like the 5700 I have, the time it takes to
    write raw NEF to the CF card may change your mind. It did mine.
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://members.cox.net/egruf
    See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
    http://members.cox.net/egruf-digicam
    Ed Ruf, Apr 7, 2004