    Or does anyone know of anything that might fix it

    Steve
    , Dec 25, 2006

  2. Lez Pawl Guest

    "" <> wrote
    in message news:...
    >I have had a Nikon Coolpix for about 1 year and this morning when I
    > switched it on I got the message - 'system error'. It is now not doing
    > anything. Just sitting there. I have tried removing the battery but no
    > change. Is there any kind of a reset/reboot avaialble for this camera.?
    > Or does anyone know of anything that might fix it
    >
    > Steve

    how long have you left the batteries out...........it just might need a few
    hours before the system is fully drained down.
    Lez Pawl, Dec 25, 2006

  3. Paul Bartram Guest

    "" <> wrote

    > I have had a Nikon Coolpix for about 1 year and this morning when I
    > switched it on I got the message - 'system error'.

    Any number with the error message? A Google search shows people with this
    camera getting 'System Error 10' and '3' quite a lot. One reply on a
    technical forum suggests leaving the battery out for 24 hours and / or using
    a different card.

    Paul
    Paul Bartram, Dec 25, 2006