    Any help would be appreciated (I have come across min B, 5 pin mini B
    and 8 pin mini B)

    Shriram
    Shri, Mar 23, 2005

  2. Shri

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On 23 Mar 2005 13:15:14 -0800, in rec.photo.digital "Shri"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >I have a Nikon coolpix 2500 camera that the charger, battery and usb
    >cable was just stolen. Got the charger and battery eaily enough but
    >having trouble finding cheap places to buy the cable.
    >
    >I know the Nikon name UC -3 but dont know what kind of connector it is
    >as probably cheaper to buy a generic cable with the right connector.
    >
    >Any help would be appreciated (I have come across min B, 5 pin mini B
    >and 8 pin mini B)

    If you only need to transfer files off the camera, an inexpensive card
    reader may be a cheaper solution.
    ----------
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    See images taken with my CP-990/5700 & D70 at
    Ed Ruf, Mar 23, 2005

  3. Shri

    Boch Guest

    Your work is exceptional...This backs up what I'm try to get through this,
    "BUY THE NEW CAMERA/is a waste." The 5700 has been out there..Its shoots
    great..But its the photographer-not the camera!

    --
    BOCH

    Boch, Mar 23, 2005