    Does anyone know where one can buy Nikon Capture NX2? It was just released.

    Thanks,
    John

    John Smith, Jun 8, 2008

  2. John Smith

    N Guest

    "John Smith" <> wrote in message
    news:B8M2k.73$...
    > Does anyone know where one can buy Nikon Capture NX2? It was just
    > released.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > John

    Please supply a link to a statement that the product has been released.

    N, Jun 8, 2008

  3. John Smith

    N Guest

    "frederick" <> wrote in message
    >N wrote:
    >> "John Smith" <> wrote in message
    >>> Does anyone know where one can buy Nikon Capture NX2? It was just
    >>> released.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks,
    >>> John
    >>>

    >> Please supply a link to a statement that the product has been released.

    > http://nikon.com/about/news/2008/0603_01.htm
    >
    > D/l from here:
    > http://imaging.nikon.com/products/imaging/lineup/software/capturenx2/index.htm

    That's the 60 day trial.

    <hint>The product release date is 20th June</hint>

    N, Jun 8, 2008
  4. John Smith

    N Guest

    "JT's Ghost" <> wrote in message
    > In article
    > <484bc32d$0$12967$>,
    > "N" <> wrote:
    >
    >> "frederick" <> wrote in message

    >> > http://nikon.com/about/news/2008/0603_01.htm
    >> >
    >> > D/l from here:
    >> > http://imaging.nikon.com/products/imaging/lineup/software/capturenx2/index.h
    >> > tm

    >> That's the 60 day trial.
    >>
    >> <hint>The product release date is 20th June</hint>
    >>

    > http://www.nikonusa.com/Find-Your-Nikon/Product/Imaging-Software/25385/Ca
    > pture-NX-2.html
    >
    > Little button "Where to buy," doesn't mention a release date... My area
    > list two stores that either have the product now, or will have it when
    > available, as always YMMV.
    >

    > - JT
    > realizes that the newsgroup readership is global a not just a USA thing
    >
    > --
    > See Header for Improving Usenet's Signal-To-Noise Ratio
    >
    > "The pendulum of the mind oscillates between sense and nonsense,
    > not between right and wrong." - Carl Jung

    http://www.europe-nikon.com/press_room/news.html?locale=en_GB&bandwidth=broad&id=1510&type_index=2

    There's a release date mentioned in the last section of that page. The AUS
    site has the press release dated 3rd July 2008 and no mention of
    availability and pricing.

    N, Jun 8, 2008
  5. John Smith

    Klark Kent Guest

    In message news:B8M2k.73$, "John Smith"
    <> burned some brain cells writing:

    > Does anyone know where one can buy Nikon Capture NX2?

    <sarcasm>
    So GENEROUS of Nikon to give copies of NX1 to those D3/D300 buyers!
    </sarcasm>

    Klark Kent, Jun 8, 2008
  6. John Smith

    John Smith Guest

    Don't you have anything more productive to do in this world than write
    smart-ass sarcastic posts? I asked a simple question.

    John Smith, Jun 8, 2008
  7. John Smith

    Guest

    On 08 Jun 2008 15:39:50 GMT, in rec.photo.digital Klark Kent
    <`> wrote:

    >In message news:B8M2k.73$, "John Smith"
    ><> burned some brain cells writing:
    >
    >> Does anyone know where one can buy Nikon Capture NX2?

    ><sarcasm>
    >So GENEROUS of Nikon to give copies of NX1 to those D3/D300 buyers!
    ></sarcasm>

    Though I got a copy this way and rarely use it as it's way too slow to
    support my workflow, I will note that as an owner of 1.x I supposedly can
    purchase an upgrade for some undisclosed reduced price.

    I also note the following site: http://www.capturenx.com/ as well.

    , Jun 8, 2008
  8. John Smith

    Klark Kent Guest

    In message news:VwT2k.749$, "John Smith"
    <> burned some brain cells writing:

    > Don't you have anything more productive to do in this world than write
    > smart-ass sarcastic posts?

    Yes, I can plonk assholes like you.

    Buh.

    Bye.