    using this app.

    Thanks in advance
    Denny B

    Denny B, Mar 23, 2007

  2. "Denny B" <> wrote in message
    news:EnQMh.3780$__3.342@edtnps90...

    > When you open Capture NX v 1.0.1 how do you
    > get rid of the narrow 4inch vertical "Edit List"
    > that is immediately displayed in the middle of screen. Also on upper right
    > side, "Bird's Eye" bar and at the right bottom "Photo Info" bar.
    >
    > Nothing I do closes them. Please excuse me just started
    > using this app.

    I think there are "+" and "-" buttons to click on which hide or show each
    toolbar. There is also a "view" menu which I seem to remember using to hide
    some things by ticking or unticking them.

    cheers adrian www.boliston.co.uk

    Adrian Boliston, Mar 23, 2007

  3. Denny B

    C J Campbell Guest

    On 2007-03-23 06:26:04 -0700, "Adrian Boliston" <> said:

    > "Denny B" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> When you open Capture NX v 1.0.1 how do you
    >> get rid of the narrow 4inch vertical "Edit List"
    >> that is immediately displayed in the middle of screen. Also on upper right
    >> side, "Bird's Eye" bar and at the right bottom "Photo Info" bar.
    >>
    >> Nothing I do closes them. Please excuse me just started
    >> using this app.

    > I think there are "+" and "-" buttons to click on which hide or show each
    > toolbar. There is also a "view" menu which I seem to remember using to hide
    > some things by ticking or unticking them.
    >
    > cheers adrian www.boliston.co.uk

    Click on the little "-" button -- the list will scroll into a narrow
    bar. You may relocate the list by dragging it around. You can also
    resize it by dragging edges of the list window. You can separate it and
    make it a completely independent window by clicking on the little dark
    triangle and re-attach it to the menu bar by clicking on the little
    white triangle. All of Capture NX's windows behave the same way. They
    can be shrunk to little bars at the edge of the screen or expanded as
    you wish. You can also move the shrunken bars around, leaving them in
    the center of the screen if you wish. You may also view your picture
    full screen by pressing "F."
    --
    Waddling Eagle
    World Famous Flight Instructor