    vanishing
    in NC but I want to clear everything, thanx.

    Cheers.
    Majid Khosrow, Mar 23, 2005

  2. Majid Khosrow

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 00:41:43 +0100, in rec.photo.digital "Majid Khosrow"
    <> wrote:

    >Anyone knows how to hide (clear) shooting data in Nikon Capture Editor
    >(4.2.0-2)?
    >I know right after been in Photochop :) and did some editing some data
    >vanishing
    >in NC but I want to clear everything, thanx.

    I don't believe there is a way to do this in NC. In PSP8 there is a
    selection to allow you to keep or omit all the exif data. I believe PS has
    a similar function, one specific use of which is removing the info for
    thumbnails which can greatly reduce their size.
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    See images taken with my CP-990/5700 & D70 at
    Ed Ruf, Mar 24, 2005

  3. Try to do some editing (anything and save) in PS7 then reopen the same photo
    in NC, you`ll
    see the shooting data is wrecked.

    Cheers.

    Majid Khosrow, Mar 24, 2005