    http://www.photowebworks.com/part950.jpg

    TIA
    glen

    glen, Jul 22, 2006

  2. glen

    Don Wiss Guest

    On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 18:40:08 GMT, glen <> wrote:

    >Just took my 950 apart and replaced the strap holder part so that the
    >battery cover latchs again. Its all back together and works. My
    >problem is that I have a part left over. Its a small piece of tin
    >about the size of a penny and I can't for the life of me figure out
    >where the thing goes.

    >There is a pic I took ( with repaired 950) at
    >http://www.photowebworks.com/part950.jpg

    It is not visible from the outside. You'll need an exploded diagram. Or
    somone willing to take their 950 apart (yea right).

    Don Wiss, Jul 22, 2006

  3. On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 18:40:08 GMT, glen wrote:
    > Hi All
    >
    > Just took my 950 apart and replaced the strap holder part so that the
    > battery cover latchs again. Its all back together and works. My
    > problem is that I have a part left over. Its a small piece of tin
    > about the size of a penny and I can't for the life of me figure out
    > where the thing goes.

    If it makes you feel any better, I _always_ have parts left over when I
    repair things. Eventually you'll have enough left-over parts to build
    your own Transmogrifier.

    Jonesy
    --
    Marvin L Jones | jonz | W3DHJ | linux
    *** Killfiling google posts: <http//jonz.net/ng.htm>

    Allodoxaphobia, Jul 22, 2006
  4. "Allodoxaphobia" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 18:40:08 GMT, glen wrote:
    > > Hi All
    > >
    > > Just took my 950 apart and replaced the strap holder part so that the
    > > battery cover latchs again. Its all back together and works. My
    > > problem is that I have a part left over. Its a small piece of tin
    > > about the size of a penny and I can't for the life of me figure out
    > > where the thing goes.

    > If it makes you feel any better, I _always_ have parts left over when I
    > repair things. Eventually you'll have enough left-over parts to build
    > your own Transmogrifier.
    >
    > Jonesy
    > --
    > Marvin L Jones | jonz | W3DHJ | linux
    > 38.24N 104.55W | @ config.com | Jonesy | OS/2
    > *** Killfiling google posts: <http//jonz.net/ng.htm>

    Would that be a digital Transmogrifier or one of the old fashioned analogue
    / film / valve Transmogrifiers?

    < Sorry - it's been a hot and humid day here in England >

    Regards, Ian.

    Fred Anonymous, Jul 22, 2006
  5. ? "glen" <> ?????? ??? ??????
    > Hi All
    >
    > Just took my 950 apart and replaced the strap holder part so that the
    > battery cover latchs again. Its all back together and works. My
    > problem is that I have a part left over. Its a small piece of tin
    > about the size of a penny and I can't for the life of me figure out
    > where the thing goes.
    >
    > If any one has a clue, or a repair manual that shows it, it would be
    > greatly appreciated.

    Surely it isn't the thing that connects the positive terminal and the
    negative terminal of adjacent batteries?Does the battery cover snap shut
    without it?

    --
    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
    542nd mechanized infantry batallion