    camers's?

    --
    Bob Adams

    chicago, Mar 18, 2005

  2. chicago

    TheNewsGuy Guest

    On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 15:28:42 -0800, "chicago" <>
    wrote:

    >Camera: Nikon 8700
    >I would like to copy 35mm slides...I know there are attachments for other
    >camera's to make it possible to copy slide...Does anyone know of such an
    >attachment for the Nikon 8700?
    >
    >Also, does anyone know if there is a user group specially for the Nikon
    >models such as the 8700 and other later model Nikon 8mg pixel digital
    >camers's?

    Check out the adapter for a Nikon slide copier at Nextphoto - they
    have other great accessories
    http://www.nextphoto.net/8700.htm
    ===============
    Here is one Nikon user's group for Coolpix products
    http://tinyurl.com/5ysfa
    ===============
    Also, THIS newsgroup is an excellent source of information from
    experienced users.
    ===============
    CK's page has a lot of information on the 5700, most of it is relevent
    to the 8700 as well. http://www.cs.mtu.edu/~shene/DigiCam/

    Have fun

    + The News Guy(Mike) - Seinfeld Lists
    + (two mirrored sites)