Nikon 5700 software help

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Andy Aldridge, Mar 4, 2004.

  1. Last month before I bought my Nikon 5700 I found on a web site a program
    that enables you to take the picture from your laptop via a cable connected
    to the 5700.

    Its great for nature shots, the bad news is not only did I delete it but I
    can no longer find the web page to redownload it!!

    Does any one know where I can get it from again? I cant even remember the
    name of it.

    Thanks in advance

    --
    Andy Aldridge

    http://www.btinternet.com/~andrew.aldridge1/
    All Mail Checked with Nortons Anti Virus 2003

    the system manager.

    This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned by
    Norton's Anti Virus 2003 for the presence of computer viruses.
    Andy Aldridge, Mar 4, 2004

  2. Andy Aldridge

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 10:08:57 +0000 (UTC), in rec.photo.digital "Andy
    Aldridge" <> wrote:

    >Last month before I bought my Nikon 5700 I found on a web site a program
    >that enables you to take the picture from your laptop via a cable connected
    >to the 5700.
    >
    >Its great for nature shots, the bad news is not only did I delete it but I
    >can no longer find the web page to redownload it!!
    >
    >Does any one know where I can get it from again? I cant even remember the
    >name of it.
    >
    >Thanks in advance

    cPix?
    http://www.charliex.net/cpix/cpix.htm
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://members.cox.net/egruf
    See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
    http://members.cox.net/egruf-digicam
    Ed Ruf, Mar 4, 2004

  3. It was not this one, it was designed for the 5700 mainly.
    But thank you for replying.

    Andy Aldridge, Mar 4, 2004
  4. Andy Aldridge

    Ed Ruf Guest

    Ed Ruf, Mar 4, 2004
  5. Nice one thx! Just what the doctor ordered.

    Andy Aldridge, Mar 4, 2004
  6. "Andy Aldridge" <> wrote in message
    > Nice one thx! Just what the doctor ordered.

    So which one of those was the program, Andy ? I wouldn't mind getting
    something similar for my CP5700. I've tried a few of those mentioned but
    they don't work. Though I am hoping that one of them will have usb
    support as I don't have a serial cable for my camera - though this is
    going to be my problem I reckon ...

    Rachael
    Rachael of Nex, the Wiccan Rat, Mar 4, 2004