Nikon 5700 Manual Focus

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Andy Aldridge, Feb 24, 2004.

  1. I have bought my new Nikon 5700 yesterday and Im very pleased with it so
    far.
    After reading this group I understood that it had a problem in focusing in
    low light.

    This is most defiantly the case, so my question is can you manually focus in
    and if so how as I cant seem to find it in the book (Having brain over load
    at the moment)

    Hope you can help and thanks in advance.

    --
    Andy Aldridge

    http://www.btinternet.com/~andrew.aldridge1/
    All Mail Checked with Nortons Anti Virus 2003

    the system manager.

    This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned by
    Norton's Anti Virus 2003 for the presence of computer viruses.

    Andy Aldridge, Feb 24, 2004

  2. After Posting this and a good sleep after trying to soak in the whole book
    in 3 hours I have just found out how to do it!

    Hold down the focus selector and turn the dial... simple

    Andy Aldridge, Feb 24, 2004

  3. Andy Aldridge

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 09:25:17 +0000 (UTC), in rec.photo.digital "Andy
    Aldridge" <> wrote:

    >After Posting this and a good sleep after trying to soak in the whole book
    >in 3 hours I have just found out how to do it!
    >
    >Hold down the focus selector and turn the dial... simple

    Do yourself a favor and load the PDF copy of the manual on your
    computer. Much easier to search for keywords than the printed version.

    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://members.cox.net/egruf
    See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
    http://members.cox.net/egruf-digicam

    Ed Ruf, Feb 24, 2004
  4. Good idea!

    I know its my fault but I hate reading instructions I just love to jump in
    (yes I know its lazy)
    How many people do you think are the same? :)

    Andy

    Andy Aldridge, Feb 24, 2004