    I saw something can't find it now.
    Please explain it again

    Carl
    cwvalle, Jan 26, 2004

  2. cwvalle

    Banjopikr1 Guest

    >Somebody said there is a way to print date and time on the image?

    Not in the camera, but easy in PS or other pic editors.
    Banjopikr1, Jan 26, 2004

  3. cwvalle

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 06:23:19 GMT, in rec.photo.digital "cwvalle"
    <> wrote:

    >Somebody said there is a way to print date and time on the image?
    >I saw something can't find it now.

    The 5700 does not have this function itself, you need to use software to do
    this. Nikonview will do it. In the Print Layout dialog box click the
    Meta_Data button. You can choose to print the metadata including date and
    time on the border or choose to imprint date/time over the top of the
    image.
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://members.cox.net/egruf
    See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
    http://members.cox.net/egruf-digicam
    Ed Ruf, Jan 26, 2004