  1. -Gene-

    -Gene- Guest

    http://www.photoprojects.net/index8.html
    See Flash/Fisheye at bottom of page.
    Shows a couple taken with a CP-990. Can you connect
    the FC-E9 to the 5400?
    Gene

    Peter Sale, Nov 29, 2003

  3. -Gene-

    -Gene- Guest

    Sorry Peter, didn't like them and didn't save them either.
    I adjusted the zoom to get a rectangular picture.
    Gave the lens to my son.
    Gene

    -Gene-, Nov 29, 2003
  4. -Gene-

    Peter Sale Guest

    Peter Sale, Nov 29, 2003
  5. -Gene-

    Peter Sale Guest

    Still looking for some sample Nikon 5400 FC-E9 fisheye images.
    -Peter

    Peter Sale, Nov 30, 2003
  6. -Gene-

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 18:43:35 GMT, in rec.photo.digital "Peter Sale"
    <> wrote:

    >Still looking for some sample Nikon 5400 FC-E9 fisheye images.

    Can't speak specifically in regard to the 5400 and FC-9, but I'm
    highly disappointed with the quality of images I'm getting from the
    FC-9 with my 5700. I've also been conversing privately with someone
    else experiencing similar focus issues with the same combination.

    In my experience the outer 10-15% radius of the image is horribly out
    of focus. This is in comparison to many similar 990/FC-8 images I've
    taken in the past.
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://members.cox.net/egruf
    See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
    http://members.cox.net/egruf-digicam

    Ed Ruf, Dec 10, 2003
  7. -Gene-

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 12:12:54 -0600, in rec.photo.digital -Gene-
    <> wrote:

    >http://www.photoprojects.net/index8.html
    >See Flash/Fisheye at bottom of page.
    >Shows a couple taken with a CP-990. Can you connect
    >the FC-E9 to the 5400?

    The FC-9 is a new lens made specifically for the 5400/5700 and MUCH
    larger than the FC-8.

    Ed Ruf, Dec 10, 2003