    nikon 50d wireless remote control unit ??
    where can i get one,
    i have tried locally but no success.
    aussie bongo, Jun 21, 2006

  2. aussie bongo

    [BnH] Guest

    You are locally at ?
    Drop me an email with your locality, if you are in Australia I'll see if I
    still have some lying around.

    The gadget is a Nikon ML-L1 or ML-L3 . both work just fine.

    =bob=

    [BnH], Jun 22, 2006

  3. aussie bongo

    aussie bongo Guest

    "[BnH]" <b18[at]ii[dot]net> wrote in message
    > You are locally at ?
    > Drop me an email with your locality, if you are in Australia I'll see if I
    > still have some lying around.
    >
    > The gadget is a Nikon ML-L1 or ML-L3 . both work just fine.
    >
    > =bob=
    >
    > "aussie bongo" <> wrote in message
    >> nikon 50d wireless remote control unit ??
    >> where can i get one,
    >> i have tried locally but no success.

    im in the uk in the county of norfolk.
    i have a car and am willing to drive upto 100 miles for one.
    aussie bongo, Jun 22, 2006
  4. "aussie bongo" <> wrote in message

    > "[BnH]" <b18[at]ii[dot]net> wrote in message
    > > You are locally at ?
    > > Drop me an email with your locality, if you are in Australia I'll see if

    > > still have some lying around.
    > >
    > > The gadget is a Nikon ML-L1 or ML-L3 . both work just fine.
    > >
    > > =bob=
    > >
    > > "aussie bongo" <> wrote in message
    > >> nikon 50d wireless remote control unit ??
    > >> where can i get one,
    > >> i have tried locally but no success.
    > >>

    > im in the uk in the county of norfolk.
    > i have a car and am willing to drive upto 100 miles for one.

    Go to Ebay UK
    Then find Photography and type in Nikon remote.
    Heaps of them at about 14 pounds plus less than 2 pound postage.

    Gerrit - Oz
    Gerrit 't Hart, Jun 22, 2006
  5. aussie bongo

    Pat Guest

    If it's an infrared remote, there might be one laying over by your
    sofa. Check out:
    http://www.camerahacker.com/directory/Hacks.shtml
    for instructions on how to use the one for your TV.

    Pat, Jun 22, 2006
  6. aussie bongo

    Guest

    aussie bongo wrote:
    > "[BnH]" <b18[at]ii[dot]net> wrote in message
    > > You are locally at ?
    > > Drop me an email with your locality, if you are in Australia I'll see if I
    > > still have some lying around.
    > >
    > > The gadget is a Nikon ML-L1 or ML-L3 . both work just fine.
    > >
    > > =bob=
    > >
    > > "aussie bongo" <> wrote in message
    > >> nikon 50d wireless remote control unit ??
    > >> where can i get one,
    > >> i have tried locally but no success.

    > im in the uk in the county of norfolk.
    > i have a car and am willing to drive upto 100 miles for one.

    EBay. There are five Jessops stores within 25 miles of Norwich, but
    100 miles to get one of these is crackers when they're readily
    available online - even Amazon.co.uk has them, though they're
    expensive.

    --
    Hywel
    , Jun 22, 2006
  7. aussie bongo

    aussie bongo Guest

    <> wrote in message

    > aussie bongo wrote:
    >> "[BnH]" <b18[at]ii[dot]net> wrote in message
    >> > You are locally at ?
    >> > Drop me an email with your locality, if you are in Australia I'll see
    >> > if I
    >> > still have some lying around.
    >> >
    >> > The gadget is a Nikon ML-L1 or ML-L3 . both work just fine.
    >> >
    >> > =bob=
    >> >
    >> > "aussie bongo" <> wrote in message

    >> im in the uk in the county of norfolk.
    >> i have a car and am willing to drive upto 100 miles for one.

    > EBay. There are five Jessops stores within 25 miles of Norwich, but
    > 100 miles to get one of these is crackers when they're readily
    > available online - even Amazon.co.uk has them, though they're
    > expensive.
    >
    > --
    > Hywel

    thanks m8.
    jessops do not do them.
    aussie bongo, Jun 22, 2006
  8. aussie bongo

    aussie bongo Guest

    "Pat" <> wrote in message
    > If it's an infrared remote, there might be one laying over by your
    > sofa. Check out:
    > http://www.camerahacker.com/directory/Hacks.shtml
    > for instructions on how to use the one for your TV.

    thanks m8, i am trying out a remote now,
    fingers crossed.

    aussie bongo, Jun 22, 2006
  9. aussie bongo

    aussie bongo Guest

    "Gerrit 't Hart" <> wrote in message

    > "aussie bongo" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "[BnH]" <b18[at]ii[dot]net> wrote in message
    >> > You are locally at ?
    >> > Drop me an email with your locality, if you are in Australia I'll see
    >> > if

    >> > still have some lying around.
    >> >
    >> > The gadget is a Nikon ML-L1 or ML-L3 . both work just fine.
    >> >
    >> > =bob=
    >> >
    >> > "aussie bongo" <> wrote in message
    >> >>

    >> im in the uk in the county of norfolk.
    >> i have a car and am willing to drive upto 100 miles for one.
    >>

    > Go to Ebay UK
    > Then find Photography and type in Nikon remote.
    > Heaps of them at about 14 pounds plus less than 2 pound postage.
    >
    > Gerrit - Oz

    thanks m8 i will give it ago..
    aussie bongo, Jun 22, 2006
  10. aussie bongo

    Guest

    aussie bongo wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > aussie bongo wrote:
    > >> "[BnH]" <b18[at]ii[dot]net> wrote in message

    > >> im in the uk in the county of norfolk.
    > >> i have a car and am willing to drive upto 100 miles for one.

    > > EBay. There are five Jessops stores within 25 miles of Norwich, but
    > > 100 miles to get one of these is crackers when they're readily
    > > available online - even Amazon.co.uk has them, though they're
    > > expensive.

    > jessops do not do them.

    Yes they do:

    http://www.jessops.com/Store/s8408/...)/details.aspx?&IsSearch=y&pageindex=1&comp=n

    Failing that:
    http://www.microglobe.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1511

    --
    Hywel
    , Jun 22, 2006
  11. aussie bongo

    aussie bongo Guest

    <> wrote in message

    > aussie bongo wrote:
    >> <> wrote in message

    >> > EBay. There are five Jessops stores within 25 miles of Norwich, but
    >> > 100 miles to get one of these is crackers when they're readily
    >> > available online - even Amazon.co.uk has them, though they're
    >> > expensive.

    >> jessops do not do them.

    > Yes they do:
    >
    > http://www.jessops.com/Store/s8408/...)/details.aspx?&IsSearch=y&pageindex=1&comp=n