    should both the W & T buttons be equal, It still operates but seems to have
    stuck

    any help appreciated
    Philip Parker, Aug 4, 2004

  2. Philip Parker

    jmc Guest

    No, mine are set evenly, not more depressed on one side than t'other.
    if it still works properly, though, I probably wouldn't worry about
    it.

    jmc

    On Wed, 4 Aug 2004 19:58:38 +0000 (UTC), all of a sudden, "Philip
    Parker" <> exclaimed:

    >On my 4300 the W/T button is depressed more on the T side, is this normal or
    >should both the W & T buttons be equal, It still operates but seems to have
    >stuck
    >
    >any help appreciated

    jmc
    usenet [at] jodi [dit] ws
    Any day you learn something isn't a total waste.
    jmc, Aug 4, 2004