    Fuji A350:

    --
    Alan ............

    Alan Terry, Jul 5, 2005

  2. Alan Terry

    Nostrobino Guest

    "Alan Terry" <> wrote in message
    news:dM7HTqA$...

    > We've done dpreview and got the shortlist which all seem to be around
    > the £130 mark and would now appreciate any personal views / experiences,
    > please.
    >

    > Nikon 4100:

    Great little camera. Discontinued, still available at some online sellers in
    the U.S., anyway. Got one for my sister; it's perfect for her and she loves
    it. The 4100's direct successor is the 4600, essentially the same camera but
    with a larger LCD (nice), no AF assist light or mike (not so nice, but may
    not matter to you) and improved redeye reduction system (nice). Over here
    the few remaining stores selling the 4100 have it at nearly the same price
    as the 4600, so that's something to consider.

    N.

    Nostrobino, Jul 5, 2005