    I've seen good and bad reviews of this lens online.

    Thanks,
    Paul H.

    hotchkisstrio, Jan 21, 2005

  2. hotchkisstrio

    Tom Scales Guest

    I like mine a lot -- it's very useful. I have other, sharper, lenses, but
    this one stays on a body because of the range.

    Go for it

    Tom Scales, Jan 21, 2005

  3. hotchkisstrio

    [BnH] Guest

    You won't get as near as the 80-200 f/2.8 performance with this lens at f/ 8
    or higher, but for the price n portability,
    it worth every $$$ .. as the ED elements helps crank the lens performance a
    lot.

    =bob=

    [BnH], Jan 21, 2005