    as it creates "partition table error #113"- partitions over lap
    - from a volume it creates

    what a F&*((** nightmare
    Joe, May 3, 2004

  2. Joe

    James Guest

    runs great, i've had excellent results from it, maybe the problem is the
    user not the program?

    James, May 4, 2004

  3. Joe

    Pooh Bear Guest

    Same here i have had very good results...always imaging my drive back to a
    clean version of w2k. Have also used it successfully on many other systems,
    problem maybe the user or setup.

    Pooh Bear, May 5, 2004