    or such), so I wonder if it's still in the custom box, with the 3D
    glasses included and so on...

    Any clues welcome!
    Hermann Hastig, Jan 19, 2006

  2. Hermann Hastig

    Bratboy Guest

    "Hermann Hastig" <> wrote in message
    news:43cffe38$0$21022$-online.net...
    > Hi,
    > did anyone by chance buy the Platinum Nightmare DVD boxset recently?
    > Since I last checked the price seems to have fallen significantly (50%
    > or such), so I wonder if it's still in the custom box, with the 3D
    > glasses included and so on...
    >
    > Any clues welcome!

    Amazon.com only lists the one set, not sure if theres a newer one. anyway
    from the Amozon page for it:

    "DISC 6: FREDDY'S DEAD: THE FINAL NIGHTMARE (1991, 96 min., Anamorphic
    1.85:1) - Directed by Rachel Talalay (Tank Girl), with appearances by
    Roseanne, Tom Arnold, Alice Cooper and Johnny Depp. Includes the original
    3-D finale, with 2 pairs of glasses included. "
    Bratboy, Jan 20, 2006