    Psalm 63:3

    :-HakuKimoOpio.

    (Lord James Junior.)

    James Cortez,Junior, Jan 12, 2004

  2. James Cortez,Junior

    ff-paramedic Guest

    Great movie. I wish they'd do a better DVD.

    ff-paramedic, Jan 13, 2004

  3. James Cortez,Junior

    Joe Guest

    One of my favorite comedy's of ALL-time - Keaton is a classic in this movie!

    - Joe

    Joe, Jan 21, 2004
  4. James Cortez,Junior

    Tod Guest

    "Love-Broker"

    Tod, Jan 24, 2004
  5. James Cortez,Junior

    T.D. Shadow Guest

    On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 01:51:51 -1000 (HST),
    (James Cortez,Junior) wrote:

    >Hi Dvders.,

    Call Starkist.

    - T.D.