  1. Sam Lowry

    Sam Lowry Guest

    silly 80s film

    Sam Lowry, Oct 2, 2003

  2. Sam Lowry

    Ken Cobb Guest

    On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 14:09:57 GMT, "Sam Lowry"
    <> wrote:

    >silly 80s film

    Silly, true, but I still liked it. Cute, is my word for it.

    Ken

    Ken Cobb, Oct 2, 2003

  3. Sam Lowry

    Wade365 Guest

    I too, have been wondering about this "bad" film and it's DVD release if ever.

    Wade365, Oct 2, 2003
  4. Wade365 wrote:

    > I too, have been wondering about this "bad" film and it's DVD release if ever.

    <ta-tata-taaaa!!>

    ....NEWBIE SYNDROME!! :D

    http://www.dvdfile.com/software/dvd-video/archive/2003/08_18.html

    (Although it *is* Pacific Family Entertainment, so can't really blame him--
    And yes, the OP's wacky content-free post probably WAS referring to the
    fact it'd been announced, but it's still no excuse.)

    Derek Janssen

    Derek Janssen, Oct 2, 2003
  5. Sam Lowry

    Sam Lowry Guest

    Couldn't find anything about Pacfic Family. No mention of the dvd on Amazon.
    Anybody have a link?
    -SL

    Sam Lowry, Oct 2, 2003
  6. Sam Lowry

    Rictor Guest

    On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 12:04:54 -0400, Ken Cobb <>
    wrote:

    great movie
    another hit 80's b film

    Rictor, Oct 2, 2003
  7. Pacific Home Entertainment/Pacific Family Entertainment is releasing "Night of the Comet"
    REMEMBER!!! THIS IS THE SAME COMPANY THAT RELEASED THE DISASTEROUS
    "FINAL COUNTDOWN" and we all know how that one turned out!!!!!!
    "Night of the Comet" will be a wait and see
    I do not trust this company

    J. Alfred Prufrock, Oct 3, 2003
  8. You must be thinking of the little blonde chick in the cheerleader outfit :)
    I do have this film on DVD, but it's a DVD-R I made from a digital cable
    broadcast.

    Joseph S. Powell, III, Oct 3, 2003
  9. Sam Lowry

    Wade365 Guest

    << You must be thinking of the little blonde chick in the cheerleader outfit :)

    Mmmmmmm... "Little Blonde Cheerleading Chick"...

    This movie was pretty out there in a bad way, and I watched it a lot on cable
    back in the 80s. I'd love to screen "Last Man On Earth", "Omega Man", and that
    piece of pony-loaf one night in October.

    I'm not familiar with the company but being a Godzilla freak I'm well aware of
    what companies are capable of in terms of celuloid murder... what did they do
    to "Final Countdown"? I assume it was a full-frame transfer of a drive-in print
    with mono sound and bad splices or something? Swedish subtitles that wouldn't
    turn off?

    Wade365, Oct 3, 2003