Night Infrared photography

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Wayne J. Cosshall, Jan 8, 2007.

  1. Wayne J. Cosshall, Jan 8, 2007

  2. Wayne J. Cosshall wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > Tonight I tried out mu converted 350D on night infrared photography.
    > Worked great:
    > <http://digitalimagemakerworld.com/2007/01/08/night-infrared-photography/>

    Nice, Wayne.

    I notice a few buildings are "differently bulbed".

    --
    john mcwilliams

    John McWilliams, Jan 8, 2007

  3. Wayne J. Cosshall

    www.seph.ca Guest

    those are lovely.
    almost translucent
    ~S~

    www.seph.ca, Jan 8, 2007
  4. Hi All,

    Here are a couple more shots I took last night:
    <http://digitalimagemakerworld.com/2007/01/10/some-more-night-infrared/>

    Cheers,

    Wayne

    Wayne J. Cosshall
    Publisher, Experimental Digital Photography
    http://www.experimentaldigitalphotography.com
    Co-moderator, Yahoo Canon-350D list
    Workshops and seminars: http://www.thedigitalimagemaker.com/
    Personal art site http://www.artinyourface.com/