    Andrew Zhilenko
    Please remove "hide-email." from my email address when replying,
    so my address should be andrew (at) ti dot cz
    Andrew Zhilenko, Jul 12, 2003

  2. > Our company in the past month have received several inquires form the
    > potential customers in Nigeria. All of them are interested in the VoIP
    > solutions, all of them want to buy the complete package. Of course,
    > knowing about all the other scams from Nigeria our sale people proceed
    > with caution. But so far these customers have not tried to ask about
    > any "advance deposit" or "pre-payment", or pull other tricks. Does
    > anyone know, if there is some sort of new scam scheme around, somehow
    > related to VoIP market?

    You also need to be careful about overpayment scams where you refund
    some overpayment, but later find out that the certified/cashier's
    check they sent you is bad (even though your bank initially claimed it
    was good).

    http://groups.google.com/groups?q=n...53131$&rnum=1

    -wolfgang
    Wolfgang S. Rupprecht, Jul 12, 2003