Nigeria demands apology

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Peter, Sep 20, 2009.

  1. Peter

    Peter Guest

    Peter, Sep 20, 2009

  2. Peter

    Matty F Guest

    http://consumerist.com/5362936/nigeria-demands-apology-for-sony-ad-implying-theyre-a-source-of-scams

    > This is so funny, it can't be true.

    I like this comment the best:

    Dear Government of Nigeria,

    We at Sony apologize for our insensitive portrayal of your country as
    a hive of scam artists. We have the utmost respect for the great
    country of Nigeria and its people. In recompense, we would like to
    give you $1,000,000 as our way of saying sorry. All we will need from
    you is a number for a checking account in which to deposit the funds
    and a processing fee of $5000 (this will be added to the deposit of
    $1,000,000 to reimburse you.) Once again, we humbly apologize.

    Yours,

    President of Sony
    Matty F, Sep 20, 2009

  3. Peter

    Gordon Guest

    Gordon, Sep 21, 2009
  4. Peter

    thingy Guest

    On Sep 21, 6:20 pm, Gordon <> wrote:
    > On 2009-09-20, Peter <> wrote:
    >
    > > Nigeria Demands Apology For Sony Ad Implying They're A Source Of Scams
    > >http://consumerist.com/5362936/nigeria-demands-apology-for-sony-ad-im...
    > > theyre-a-source-of-scams

    > > This is so funny, it can't be true.

    > Do Sony aplogise for their root kit delivery?

    heh....Sony should move to Nigeria then....

    regards

    Thing
    thingy, Sep 22, 2009