    with all other major brands in the world.

    chao!
    , Sep 4, 2006

  2. Roy G Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,

    We do not wish to know about your cheap, badly made rubbish.

    Roy G
    Roy G, Sep 4, 2006

  3. Paul Heslop Guest

    Roy G wrote:

    > <> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > >

    > We do not wish to know about your cheap, badly made rubbish.
    >
    > Roy G

    is it chinese again too?
    --
    Paul (Neurotic to the bone No doubt about it)
    Stop and Look
    Paul Heslop, Sep 4, 2006
  4. Bill K Guest

    Paul Heslop wrote:
    > Roy G wrote:
    > >
    > > <> wrote in message
    > > > Hi,
    > > >

    > > We do not wish to know about your cheap, badly made rubbish.
    > >
    > > Roy G

    > is it chinese again too?
    > --
    > Paul (Neurotic to the bone No doubt about it)
    > Stop and Look
    > http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

    I'm more into Victoria's Secret, myself. That's a side of me you don't
    know about me, duckies.
    --
    Gator Bait
    Bill K, Sep 4, 2006
  5. Roy G Guest

    "Bill K" <> wrote in message

    > Paul Heslop wrote:
    >> Roy G wrote:
    >> >
    >> > <> wrote in message
    >> > >
    >> > We do not wish to know about your cheap, badly made rubbish.
    >> >
    >> > Roy G

    >> is it chinese again too?
    >> --
    >> Paul (Neurotic to the bone No doubt about it)
    >> Stop and Look
    >> http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

    > I'm more into Victoria's Secret, myself. That's a side of me you don't
    > know about me, duckies.
    > --
    > Gator Bait

    Whatever turns you on. It doesn't necesssarily make you a bad person.

    Personally I only like womens undies when there is a woman in them.

    Roy G
    Roy G, Sep 4, 2006
  6. Bill K Guest

    Roy G wrote:
    > "Bill K" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Paul Heslop wrote:

    > >> is it chinese again too?
    > >> --
    > >> Paul (Neurotic to the bone No doubt about it)
    > >> Stop and Look
    > >> http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

    > > I'm more into Victoria's Secret, myself. That's a side of me you don't
    > > know about me, duckies.
    > > --
    > > Gator Bait

    > Whatever turns you on. It doesn't necesssarily make you a bad person.
    >
    > Personally I only like womens undies when there is a woman in them.
    >
    > Roy G

    My sentiments exactly. Someday I'll have to tell you about my
    experience in a gay-transvestite club in Austin, Texas. We didn't know
    it was a gay club and we thought we were in heaven. However,
    unfortunately, more was revealed.
    --
    Gator Bait
    Bill K, Sep 4, 2006
  7. Roy G Guest

    "Bill K" <> wrote in message

    > Roy G wrote:
    >> "Bill K" <> wrote in message

    >> > I'm more into Victoria's Secret, myself. That's a side of me you don't
    >> > know about me, duckies.
    >> > --
    >> > Gator Bait

    >> Whatever turns you on. It doesn't necesssarily make you a bad person.
    >>
    >> Personally I only like womens undies when there is a woman in them.
    >>
    >> Roy G

    > My sentiments exactly. Someday I'll have to tell you about my
    > experience in a gay-transvestite club in Austin, Texas. We didn't know
    > it was a gay club and we thought we were in heaven. However,
    > unfortunately, more was revealed.
    > --
    > Gator Bait

    Aha.

    You found that she had an OUT where it should only have been an IN.

    Surprise, surprise.
    Roy G, Sep 4, 2006
  8. Paul Heslop Guest

    Bill K wrote:

    > Paul Heslop wrote:
    > > Roy G wrote:
    > > >
    > > > <> wrote in message
    > > > >
    > > > We do not wish to know about your cheap, badly made rubbish.
    > > >
    > > > Roy G

    > > is it chinese again too?
    > > --
    > > Paul (Neurotic to the bone No doubt about it)
    > > Stop and Look
    > > http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

    > I'm more into Victoria's Secret, myself. That's a side of me you don't
    > know about me, duckies.
    > --
    > Gator Bait

    then that makes it Bill's Secret! :O)
    Paul Heslop, Sep 4, 2006
  9. Bill Funk Guest

    On 4 Sep 2006 05:55:17 -0700, "Bill K" <> wrote:

    >My sentiments exactly. Someday I'll have to tell you about my
    >experience in a gay-transvestite club in Austin, Texas. We didn't know
    >it was a gay club and we thought we were in heaven. However,
    >unfortunately, more was revealed.

    Years ago, when I was still riding my bike, a friend and I stopped at
    a bar on San Francisco. There was no parking open in front, so we
    parked in back.
    When we went inside, I thought, "Lots of guys in leather, but no bikes
    outside. Odd."
    :-0
    --
    Bill Funk
    replace "g" with "a"
    Bill Funk, Sep 4, 2006
  10. Neil Ellwood Guest

    On Mon, 04 Sep 2006 02:19:19 -0700, mattarazi wrote:

    > www.thesleepwearfactory.com
    >
    > I have Found this brand offers a variety in sleepwear products for all
    > ages with luxurious high quality fabrics. You can compare this brand
    > with all other major brands in the world.

    What size photos do they take, what type of flash fits them?
    Did you post this because you are sleep walking?

    --
    Neil
    Delete l to reply
    Neil Ellwood, Sep 4, 2006
  11. Neil Ellwood Guest

    On Mon, 04 Sep 2006 04:47:47 -0700, Bill K wrote:

    > I'm more into Victoria's Secret, myself. That's a side of me you don't
    > know about me, duckies.

    You are not into queens - oh god no. (slaps self on head)
    --
    Neil
    Delete l to reply
    Neil Ellwood, Sep 4, 2006
  12. Bill K Guest

    Paul Heslop wrote:
    > Bill K wrote:
    > >
    > > Paul Heslop wrote:

    > > > is it chinese again too?
    > > > --
    > > > Paul (Neurotic to the bone No doubt about it)
    > > > Stop and Look
    > > > http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

    > > I'm more into Victoria's Secret, myself. That's a side of me you don't
    > > know about me, duckies.
    > > --
    > > Gator Bait

    > then that makes it Bill's Secret! :O)
    > --
    > Paul (Neurotic to the bone No doubt about it)
    > Stop and Look
    > http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

    LOL. A dirty little secret. The amazing thing was that they were
    stunningly beautiful. Actually, now that I think about it, it was a
    tremendous photo opportunity
    --
    Bill
    Bill K, Sep 4, 2006
  13. Bill K Guest

    Bill K, Sep 4, 2006
  14. ASAAR Guest

    On 4 Sep 2006 05:55:17 -0700, Bill K wrote:

    >> Personally I only like womens undies when there is a woman in them.

    > My sentiments exactly. Someday I'll have to tell you about my
    > experience in a gay-transvestite club in Austin, Texas. We didn't know
    > it was a gay club and we thought we were in heaven. However,
    > unfortunately, more was revealed.
    > --
    > Gator Bait

    Was that the inspiration behind your adopting that, uh, handle?

    :)
    ASAAR, Sep 4, 2006
  15. Paul Heslop Guest

    Bill K wrote:

    > Paul Heslop wrote:
    > > Bill K wrote:

    > > > I'm more into Victoria's Secret, myself. That's a side of me you don't
    > > > know about me, duckies.
    > > > --
    > > > Gator Bait

    > > then that makes it Bill's Secret! :O)
    > > --
    > > Paul (Neurotic to the bone No doubt about it)
    > > Stop and Look
    > > http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

    > LOL. A dirty little secret. The amazing thing was that they were
    > stunningly beautiful. Actually, now that I think about it, it was a
    > tremendous photo opportunity
    > --
    > Bill

    And we could have had a nice light moment to brighten our dull dark
    summer evenings... er.. :O)
    Paul Heslop, Sep 4, 2006
  16. Roy G Guest

    "ASAAR" <> wrote in message
    > On 4 Sep 2006 05:55:17 -0700, Bill K wrote:
    >
    >>> Personally I only like womens undies when there is a woman in them.

    >> My sentiments exactly. Someday I'll have to tell you about my
    >> experience in a gay-transvestite club in Austin, Texas. We didn't know
    >> it was a gay club and we thought we were in heaven. However,
    >> unfortunately, more was revealed.
    >> --
    >> Gator Bait

    > Was that the inspiration behind your adopting that, uh, handle?
    >
    > :)

    Hi

    He lives in Lake Charles, not near Lake Charles, but in lake Charles.
    There are Alligators and Mosquitos in and around Lake Charles.

    He used to be Bill K in Lake Charles, but since I have been giving him a
    hard time, about that, he is now varying his handles.

    Roy G
    Roy G, Sep 4, 2006
  17. Roy G Guest

    "ASAAR" <> wrote in message
    > On 4 Sep 2006 05:55:17 -0700, Bill K wrote:
    >
    >>> Personally I only like womens undies when there is a woman in them.

    >> My sentiments exactly. Someday I'll have to tell you about my
    >> experience in a gay-transvestite club in Austin, Texas. We didn't know
    >> it was a gay club and we thought we were in heaven. However,
    >> unfortunately, more was revealed.
    >> --
    >> Gator Bait

    > Was that the inspiration behind your adopting that, uh, handle?
    >
    > :)

    He mis-spelled it. Gaytor Bait.

    Roy G
    Roy G, Sep 4, 2006
  18. Bill K Guest

    ASAAR wrote:
    > On 4 Sep 2006 05:55:17 -0700, Bill K wrote:
    >
    > >> Personally I only like womens undies when there is a woman in them.

    > > My sentiments exactly. Someday I'll have to tell you about my
    > > experience in a gay-transvestite club in Austin, Texas. We didn't know
    > > it was a gay club and we thought we were in heaven. However,
    > > unfortunately, more was revealed.
    > > --
    > > Gator Bait

    > Was that the inspiration behind your adopting that, uh, handle?
    >
    > :)

    LOL. Actually, Roy G inspired that.
    --
    Gator Bait AKA Bill in Lake Charles, LA USA
    Bill K, Sep 4, 2006
  19. ASAAR Guest

    On Mon, 04 Sep 2006 22:06:24 GMT, Roy G wrote:

    >>> --
    >>> Gator Bait

    >> Was that the inspiration behind your adopting that, uh, handle?
    >>
    >> :)

    > He mis-spelled it. Gaytor Bait.

    <g>
    ASAAR, Sep 4, 2006
  20. ASAAR Guest

    On 4 Sep 2006 15:08:59 -0700, Bill K wrote:

    >> Was that the inspiration behind your adopting that, uh, handle?
    >>
    >> :)

    > LOL. Actually, Roy G inspired that.
    > --
    > Gator Bait AKA Bill in Lake Charles, LA USA

    About a week ago I watched a bit of CSPAN where they a camera set
    up in a N.O. hotel and broadcast some local talk radio shows (I
    think they're also syndicated). They were actually pretty good
    compared to the locals I've heard in NYC and the eastern Carolinas.
    Their names (IIRC) were Spud McConnell and Garland Robinette. Spud
    would make a *lot* of gator bait, as he probably can't recall the
    last time he was below 300 pounds, and seems to just love shrimp po'
    boys. One might think that with his girth he might know something
    about food, but he also said that the best fried chicken he's ever
    had came from a Chinese restaurant near a Pathmark in Union N.J. I
    remain skeptical.
    ASAAR, Sep 4, 2006