Nice extension

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Dale Brisket, Dec 10, 2005.

  1. Dale Brisket

    Dale Brisket Guest

    Dale Brisket, Dec 10, 2005

  2. Dale Brisket

    Arne Guest

    Arne, Dec 10, 2005

  3. Dale Brisket

    Dale Brisket Guest

    "Arne" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Once upon a time *Dale Brisket* wrote:
    > > Have you all played with this one:
    > > https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=1457 ?
    > >
    > > Not sure just how necessary it may be, but verrrry cool.

    > "Incompatible Extension or Extension No Longer Available"
    >
    > Can't be much cool with that :)

    Works like a charm with FF 1.5 on my rig. Where did you see that message?

    Dale Brisket, Dec 11, 2005
  4. Dale Brisket

    gwtc Guest

    Arne wrote:

    > Once upon a time *Dale Brisket* wrote:
    >
    >>Have you all played with this one:
    >>https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=1457 ?
    >>
    >>Not sure just how necessary it may be, but verrrry cool.

    > "Incompatible Extension or Extension No Longer Available"
    >
    > Can't be much cool with that :)

    thats the response you get if you use Moz rather than FF.

    gwtc, Dec 11, 2005
  5. Dale Brisket

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Arne wrote:

    > Once upon a time *Dale Brisket* wrote:
    >
    >>Have you all played with this one:
    >>https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=1457 ?
    >>
    >>Not sure just how necessary it may be, but verrrry cool.

    > "Incompatible Extension or Extension No Longer Available"
    >
    > Can't be much cool with that :)

    You need to visit the link using Firefox. I first used Moz Suite and
    got that message.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net