    Ethernet/ Multi media /Raid /SMbus /USB & VGA controller drivers

    I do not have any installation disks.
    Help would be appreciated on locating these drivers
    belto, Apr 28, 2005

  2. On 28 Apr 2005, belto scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > I have formatted and re-installed win XP Pro
    >
    > Mother board ABIT an7
    >
    > Device drivers has revealed that there are problems with the on board
    > Ethernet/ Multi media /Raid /SMbus /USB & VGA controller drivers
    >
    > I do not have any installation disks.
    > Help would be appreciated on locating these drivers

    Why not try ABIT's site?

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    You know what I like best about the NCAA Basketball Tournament? Sixty-
    The Old Sourdough, Apr 28, 2005

  3. belto

    Dave Lear Guest

    "belto" wrote in message news:7r6ce.1419$

    > I have formatted and re-installed win XP Pro
    >
    > Mother board ABIT an7
    >
    > Device drivers has revealed that there are problems with the
    > on board Ethernet/ Multi media /Raid /SMbus /USB & VGA
    > controller drivers
    >
    > I do not have any installation disks.
    > Help would be appreciated on locating these drivers

    Have you thought of doing a Google search for them...
    http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ABIT an7 drivers

    Top returned link takes you straight to the driver download page...
    http://www.abit-usa.com/products/mb/drivers.php?categories=1&model=158
    Dave Lear, Apr 28, 2005