NH FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Jerry Bretton, Jan 25, 2004.

  1. HOW DO I GET ON NH FOR SALE NEWS GROUP
    Jerry Bretton, Jan 25, 2004
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Jerry Bretton

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jan 25, 2004
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Jerry Bretton

    trout Guest

    Jerry Bretton wrote:

    > HOW DO I GET ON NH FOR SALE NEWS GROUP


    If you can't access it via your news account; you could use Google
    Groups:
    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=nh.forsale

    If you don't have a Google account, just click on "Post a new
    message...", and you'll be prompted to create one.
    --
    "Posts 'there' may take a few hours to show up."
    trout, Jan 25, 2004
    #3
  4. It was on Sun, 25 Jan 2004 14:30:01 -0800, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that trout wrote:

    > Jerry Bretton wrote:
    >
    >> HOW DO I GET ON NH FOR SALE NEWS GROUP

    >
    > If you can't access it via your news account; you could use Google
    > Groups:
    > http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=nh.forsale
    >
    > If you don't have a Google account, just click on "Post a new
    > message...", and you'll be prompted to create one.


    From the subject title, I thought someone was selling New Hampshire! LOL

    "Some people are gullible enough to buy anything!"

    --
    Linux User #: 305646. http://counter.li.org/
    Using linux at home, since 1998
    SuSE Linux Pro 9.0
    William Poaster, Jan 25, 2004
    #4
  5. Jerry Bretton

    trout Guest

    William Poaster wrote:
    <snip>

    > From the subject title, I thought someone was selling New Hampshire!
    > LOL
    >
    > "Some people are gullible enough to buy anything!"


    Is your Hampshire getting old?
    --
    "Have we got a deal for you!"
    trout, Jan 25, 2004
    #5
  6. It was on Sun, 25 Jan 2004 15:54:22 -0800, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that trout wrote:

    >> From the subject title, I thought someone was selling New Hampshire! LOL
    >>
    >> "Some people are gullible enough to buy anything!"

    >
    > Is your Hampshire getting old?


    I don't think I should answer that!

    > --
    > "Have we got a deal for you!"


    You DO? How much, where & when?

    --
    Linux User #: 305646. http://counter.li.org/
    Using linux at home, since 1998
    SuSE Linux Pro 9.0
    William Poaster, Jan 26, 2004
    #6
  7. Jerry Bretton

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 23:38:30 +0000, William Poaster wrote:

    >It was on Sun, 25 Jan 2004 14:30:01 -0800, just as I was halfway through a
    >large jam doughnut, that trout wrote:
    >
    >> Jerry Bretton wrote:
    >>
    >>> HOW DO I GET ON NH FOR SALE NEWS GROUP

    >>
    >> If you can't access it via your news account; you could use Google
    >> Groups:
    >> http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=nh.forsale
    >>
    >> If you don't have a Google account, just click on "Post a new
    >> message...", and you'll be prompted to create one.

    >
    >From the subject title, I thought someone was selling New Hampshire! LOL
    >
    >"Some people are gullible enough to buy anything!"


    I'll take it if you throw in Ohio and New Jersey.

    --
    "... by God I *KNOW* what this network is for, and you can't have it."
    -- Russ Allbery, 3/31/98
    Mara, Jan 26, 2004
    #7
  8. It was on Sun, 25 Jan 2004 18:46:54 -0600, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that Mara wrote:

    > On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 23:38:30 +0000, William Poaster wrote:
    >
    >>It was on Sun, 25 Jan 2004 14:30:01 -0800, just as I was halfway through
    >>a large jam doughnut, that trout wrote:
    >>
    >>> Jerry Bretton wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> HOW DO I GET ON NH FOR SALE NEWS GROUP
    >>>
    >>> If you can't access it via your news account; you could use Google
    >>> Groups:
    >>> http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=nh.forsale
    >>>
    >>> If you don't have a Google account, just click on "Post a new
    >>> message...", and you'll be prompted to create one.

    >>
    >>From the subject title, I thought someone was selling New Hampshire! LOL
    >>
    >>"Some people are gullible enough to buy anything!"

    >
    > I'll take it if you throw in Ohio and New Jersey.


    New Jersey, ok...but..what would you do with Ohio?

    --
    Linux User #: 305646. http://counter.li.org/
    Using linux at home, since 1998
    SuSE Linux Pro 9.0
    William Poaster, Jan 26, 2004
    #8
  9. Jerry Bretton

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 00:59:48 +0000, William Poaster wrote:

    >It was on Sun, 25 Jan 2004 18:46:54 -0600, just as I was halfway through a
    >large jam doughnut, that Mara wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 23:38:30 +0000, William Poaster wrote:
    >>
    >>>It was on Sun, 25 Jan 2004 14:30:01 -0800, just as I was halfway through
    >>>a large jam doughnut, that trout wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> Jerry Bretton wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> HOW DO I GET ON NH FOR SALE NEWS GROUP
    >>>>
    >>>> If you can't access it via your news account; you could use Google
    >>>> Groups:
    >>>> http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=nh.forsale
    >>>>
    >>>> If you don't have a Google account, just click on "Post a new
    >>>> message...", and you'll be prompted to create one.
    >>>
    >>>From the subject title, I thought someone was selling New Hampshire! LOL
    >>>
    >>>"Some people are gullible enough to buy anything!"

    >>
    >> I'll take it if you throw in Ohio and New Jersey.

    >
    >New Jersey, ok...but..what would you do with Ohio?


    Waterslide!

    --
    "... by God I *KNOW* what this network is for, and you can't have it."
    -- Russ Allbery, 3/31/98
    Mara, Jan 26, 2004
    #9
  10. It was on Sun, 25 Jan 2004 19:48:41 -0600, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that Mara wrote:

    > On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 00:59:48 +0000, William Poaster wrote:
    >
    >>It was on Sun, 25 Jan 2004 18:46:54 -0600, just as I was halfway through
    >>a large jam doughnut, that Mara wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 23:38:30 +0000, William Poaster wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>It was on Sun, 25 Jan 2004 14:30:01 -0800, just as I was halfway
    >>>>through a large jam doughnut, that trout wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> Jerry Bretton wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> HOW DO I GET ON NH FOR SALE NEWS GROUP
    >>>>>
    >>>>> If you can't access it via your news account; you could use
    >>>>> Google
    >>>>> Groups:
    >>>>> http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=nh.forsale
    >>>>>
    >>>>> If you don't have a Google account, just click on "Post a new
    >>>>> message...", and you'll be prompted to create one.
    >>>>
    >>>>From the subject title, I thought someone was selling New Hampshire!
    >>>>LOL
    >>>>
    >>>>"Some people are gullible enough to buy anything!"
    >>>
    >>> I'll take it if you throw in Ohio and New Jersey.

    >>
    >>New Jersey, ok...but..what would you do with Ohio?

    >
    > Waterslide!


    LOL!

    --
    Linux User #: 305646. http://counter.li.org/
    Using linux at home, since 1998
    SuSE Linux Pro 9.0
    William Poaster, Jan 26, 2004
    #10
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Bill

    :::::: NETWORK+ STUDY LIBRARY [BOOKS] FOR SALE ::::::

    Bill, Jun 28, 2003, in forum: Microsoft Certification
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    2,404
  2. J. A. Mc.

    AD: Ultra-Sharpen 7.0 Pro On Sale - Sale Ends 9/30/05

    J. A. Mc., Sep 6, 2005, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    39
    Views:
    1,057
    Stacey
    Sep 9, 2005
  3. Ultra-Sharpen

    AD: Ultra-Sharpen 7.0 Pro On Sale - Sale Ends 9/30/05

    Ultra-Sharpen, Sep 6, 2005, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    437
    Ultra-Sharpen
    Sep 6, 2005
  4. Replies:
    0
    Views:
    1,581
  5. Giuen
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    838
    Giuen
    Sep 12, 2008
Loading...

Share This Page