NGO ATI Driver v1.5.6 for x64

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Colin Barnhorst, Jul 11, 2005.

  1. Here is a link concerning support for all Radeon cards in x64.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jul 11, 2005

  2. You missed the link Colin.... you must have had an excellent Sunday!
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    Cari \(MS-MVP\), Jul 11, 2005

  3. No it is two posts above.
    I recalled this message but you got to it before the server removed it.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jul 11, 2005
  4. Colin Barnhorst

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 13:36:47 -0600, "Colin Barnhorst"
    <> wrote:

    >No it is two posts above.

    Huh? Your post is the top one.....

    jud
    Jud Hendrix, Jul 11, 2005
  5. Two posts after this I reposted:

    Here is some info on the NGO ATI Optimized Driver v1.5.6 x64
    http://www.pro-networks.org/forum/about58820.html

    Sorry for the confusion.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jul 11, 2005
  6. Colin Barnhorst

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 14:17:48 -0600, "Colin Barnhorst"
    <> wrote:

    >Sorry for the confusion.

    Oh, I see. My newsreader works different, hence my confusion :)
    Thanks for the link.

    jud
    Jud Hendrix, Jul 11, 2005
  7. yw