    What is the best computer power supply brand and model?

    What would be a good power supply for an ABIT KG-7 RAID with an AMD
    Athlon XP 1900+?

    JuanMa, Jun 22, 2003

  2. JuanMa

    Nightstalker Guest

    For the last question, something that's "AMD Approved" would be best.

    Nightstalker

    Nightstalker, Jun 22, 2003

  3. JuanMa

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 08:13:15 GMT, JuanMa wrote:

    >Greetings.
    >
    >If possible, I would like the URL to the newsgroup's FAQ.

    This NG has no FAQ. Many do, to find out ask or wait a week or so they
    are usually posted on a regular basis. Also try www.faqs.org

    >Are there any IRC channels related to the newsgroup?

    Don't know for 24HSHD. Someone may do a support on IRC.

    >What is the best computer power supply brand and model?

    One that fits the case, with the right mobo connectors and a high enough
    wattage to cope with all the devices and have power left allow you to
    add more drives / cards later.
    >What would be a good power supply for an ABIT KG-7 RAID with an AMD
    >Athlon XP 1900+?

    Depends on number disks, cd/dvd drives, cards, maybe even usb devices an
    so on.

    Check on www.amd.com

    Me

    why?, Jun 22, 2003
  4. JuanMa

    °Mike° Guest

    There is no FAQ for 24hoursupport.helpdesk. It is an unmoderated
    group where, generally, nothing is considered off-topic - except
    SPAM, test posts, binaries and abuse.

    On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 08:13:15 GMT, in
    <Xns93A22E1AEAB4Bplsseeaddrmysig@64.154.60.178>
    JuanMa scrawled:

    >Greetings.
    >
    >If possible, I would like the URL to the newsgroup's FAQ.

    <snip>

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD

    °Mike°, Jun 22, 2003