    money (at least no the kind I'm used to). Please go back to making
    money for me now and stop all that fun stuff.

    Bill Gates, Mega-Supreme-Don't-You-Even-Think-About-It-Thug
    B.Gates, Jan 8, 2004

  2. B.Gates

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Yes sir, right away sir......

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Jan 8, 2004

  3. B.Gates

    Brat Guest

    suck up :p

    hey Bill... I need a job!!! God I hate being unemployed... doesnt help that
    the cheatin bastards get all the jobs (though how I will never know) and I
    sit here after all my hard work studying my brain off as a single mom and I
    can't support my kids... go figure!!! I have enough money saved up right
    now to get thru until mid March and then we run out of food, and rent
    money... and all the bills of course. I'm not above working for McD's to
    feed my kids but after 1.5 years since graduation one would think I would be
    farther ahead than this. My boyfriend has less certs than I do (he is only
    an MCP) and his career is well on the way... but then he did have 2 years
    internship while in university (never finished his CS degree) for
    experience. Then again, I have over 15 years customer service experience.
    It could be worse I suppose... this time last year I was very depressed...
    considered some not so favorable options (lets not get into it)... got
    help... still unemployed... And you will never guess what I am studying for
    now... not 2k3 like I was planning... but for my CCNP certs... At least that
    cert is in demand and is still considered in demand and highly respected. I
    had a job offer this summer because of this... they said if I were to get my
    CCNP, I was pretty much guaranteed a job... so I have until 20 Nov 2004 to
    upgrade to CCNP or I will have to re-do my CCNA cert as it is needed for the
    upgrade. $675 worth of books (2 I got for xmas thank god @ 110 each) and
    800 worth of exams (not including having to redo CCNA @ 200 as well). And
    all this so I can go work for my local phone company (they dont hire with
    anything less than CCNP).

    So Bill... help me out here will ya??? lol

    --
    Sue Thugette #69

    Brat, Jan 9, 2004
  4. B.Gates

    B.Gates Guest

    A job, eh?

    I guess I could always use another Mistress. The pay is pretty good too.
    How are your teeth? I insist on good teeth. Send photo and dental X-rays
    to .

    B.Gates, Jan 9, 2004
  5. B.Gates

    Brat Guest

    teeth?... ask my dentist... I have spent a over $1000 since september on me
    and the kids... I know I got cut off by my dental plan insurance guys
    because we had exceeded the $2500 claimable amount for this year that they
    pay out... at 90% thats one happy dentist I have... hell... my root canal I
    had done cost over $600!! but no, I do not want to be a mistress... one man
    to control is enough for me thanks lol. Photo is on the mcngp page :p

    --
    Sue Thugette #69

    Brat, Jan 9, 2004
  6. B.Gates

    Darth 2000 Guest

    You didn't have fun making money?
    If I was in your shoes, I'd be having heaps of fun making money! Laughing at
    all those users of DOS 5 who used Double Space would send me into hysterics!
    Then the stupid people come back to buy a "New and Improved" version of a
    software that still doesn't work.

    DAMN! I'd be having HEAPS of fun!

    --
    ---------------
    Darth 2000

    Darth 2000, Jan 9, 2004
  7. B.Gates

    B.Gates Guest

    Wrong. You don't want to make a billion dollars, you want to spend a
    billion dollars. There is a big difference.

    B.Gates, Jan 9, 2004
  8. B.Gates

    Darth 2000 Guest

    I can't even count that high

    --
    ---------------
    Darth 2000

    Darth 2000, Jan 9, 2004
  9. B.Gates

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > I can't even count that high

    I can.

    Oh don't worry. There's more to come. I'm not going to stop until I get to a
    billion.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    ---
    Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?
    Ken Briscoe, Jan 9, 2004
  10. B.Gates

    Darth 2000 Guest

    thankyou Excel.

    --
    ---------------
    Darth 2000

    Darth 2000, Jan 9, 2004
  11. B.Gates

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > thankyou Excel.

    Dammit! I didn't think of that! I typed the numbers 1-100, then copy/paste,
    then added a "1" in front of everything, then copy/paste, then a "2". Damn.
    Excel will be a great help in my quest for a billion.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 9, 2004
  12. B.Gates

    Jtyc Guest

    > Laughing at
    > all those users of DOS 5 who used Double Space would send me into

    hysterics!

    Feh... Double Space was for newbs. Everyone knows Stacker was the l33t.
    Jtyc, Jan 9, 2004
  13. B.Gates

    Jtyc Guest

    > Dammit! I didn't think of that! I typed the numbers 1-100, then
    copy/paste,
    > then added a "1" in front of everything, then copy/paste, then a "2".

    Damn.
    > Excel will be a great help in my quest for a billion.

    excel will only give you something like 65 thousand
    Jtyc, Jan 9, 2004
  14. "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@f'nspammersdie.yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > Dammit! I didn't think of that! I typed the numbers 1-100, then

    > copy/paste,
    > > then added a "1" in front of everything, then copy/paste, then a "2".

    > Damn.
    > > Excel will be a great help in my quest for a billion.

    > excel will only give you something like 65 thousand

    Setting it up like a multidimensional array, that's more than enough.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601
    Politician Spock, Jan 9, 2004
  15. 65536

    --
    Larry Samuels
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at

    Larry Samuels, Jan 9, 2004
  16. B.Gates

    Jtyc Guest

    > Setting it up like a multidimensional array

    I don't believe in the multiverse.

    String theory is for weak minds.
    Jtyc, Jan 9, 2004
  17. B.Gates

    Jtyc Guest

    > 65536

    What are you, mister perfect?!

    bloody mvps...
    Jtyc, Jan 9, 2004
  18. ROTFLMAO!!

    Larry

    Larry Samuels, Jan 9, 2004
  19. B.Gates

    Brat Guest

    Get off the floor and get back to work man!

    --
    Sue Thugette #69

    Brat, Jan 9, 2004