    I have a copy from tech school of Windows Server 2003 with a sticker "not
    for resale".
    What can I do with this? Can I install this program on my system?

    mpctek, Jun 30, 2005

  2. mpctek

    doS Guest

    someone tell him what he can do with this...........

    doS, Jun 30, 2005

  3. mpctek

    Duane Arnold Guest

    mpctek wrote:

    > I have a copy from tech school of Windows Server 2003 with a sticker "not
    > for resale".
    > What can I do with this? Can I install this program on my system?

    If you have to ask this questions, then maybe you best stop where you are at
    and leave it alone before you wreck yourself.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jun 30, 2005
  4. mpctek

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Duane Arnold" <> wrote in message
    > mpctek wrote:
    >
    >> I have a copy from tech school of Windows Server 2003 with a sticker "not
    >> for resale".
    >> What can I do with this? Can I install this program on my system?

    > If you have to ask this questions, then maybe you best stop where you are
    > at
    > and leave it alone before you wreck yourself.
    >
    > Duane :)

    He could mail it to me...postage pre-paid, of course ;o)

    Toolman Tim, Jun 30, 2005
  5. mpctek

    doS Guest

    what about webswerver 2003?

    doS, Jun 30, 2005
  6. mpctek

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:

    > "Duane Arnold" <> wrote in message
    >> mpctek wrote:
    >>
    >>> I have a copy from tech school of Windows Server 2003 with a sticker
    >>> "not for resale".
    >>> What can I do with this? Can I install this program on my system?

    >> If you have to ask this questions, then maybe you best stop where you are
    >> at
    >> and leave it alone before you wreck yourself.
    >>
    >> Duane :)

    > He could mail it to me...postage pre-paid, of course ;o)

    I would like t get a hold of it too. :)

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jun 30, 2005
  7. mpctek

    Aquila Deus Guest

    mpctek wrote:
    > I have a copy from tech school of Windows Server 2003 with a sticker "not
    > for resale".
    > What can I do with this? Can I install this program on my system?

    yes, of course. Don't worry about M$ and its crap license.

    Aquila Deus, Jun 30, 2005
  8. mpctek

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 01:57:57 +0000, mpctek wrote:

    > I have a copy from tech school of Windows Server 2003 with a sticker "not
    > for resale".
    > What can I do with this? Can I install this program on my system?

    Yeh go right ahead and install the program.

    Meat Plow, Jun 30, 2005
  9. mpctek

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 04:58:30 -0700, Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

    > On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 07:21:38 -0400, Meat Plow <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 01:57:57 +0000, mpctek wrote:
    >>
    >>> I have a copy from tech school of Windows Server 2003 with a sticker
    >>> "not for resale".
    >>> What can I do with this? Can I install this program on my system?

    >>Yeh go right ahead and install the program.

    > Didn't you die?

    Wishing won't make it so.

    Meat Plow, Jun 30, 2005
  10. mpctek

    > Toolman Tim wrote:
    >

    >> "Duane Arnold" <> wrote in message

    >>> If you have to ask this questions, then maybe you best stop where you
    >>> are
    >>> at
    >>> and leave it alone before you wreck yourself.
    >>>
    >>> Duane :)

    >> He could mail it to me...postage pre-paid, of course ;o)

    > I would like t get a hold of it too. :)

    For me it would be a learning tool. I have a small server at work with W2K
    server 5 user (only 3 users for that domain.) I've not had a need or a
    chance to move to 2003 yet, but it would be good practice to set one up and
    configure it so when I do need to upgrade at the office, I'll be ready.

    But then, if I am going to upgrade, I'm sure the boss would give me plenty
    of time to set it up and test run it before putting it in place.

    Toolman Tim, Jul 1, 2005
  11. mpctek

    JM Guest

    While pissing in the wind Onideus Mad Hatter
    <> flicked a booger on the wall in

    > On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 07:50:07 -0400, Meat Plow <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 04:58:30 -0700, Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

    >>> Didn't you die?

    >>Wishing won't make it so.

    > ...why would I wish that you were dead?
    >
    > Although you would be more interesting if you were dead...I mean take
    > Ramalane, he was a boring **** until he died. *shrugs*
    >
    > --
    >
    > Onideus Mad Hatter
    > mhm ¹ x ¹
    > http://www.backwater-productions.net

    necrophiliac ;p

    --
    for(grep /wifi/i, (keys %{*your::})) {
    *{"us::$_"} = \*{"your::$_"}; undef *{"your::$_"};

    JM, Jul 1, 2005
  12. mpctek

    mpctek Guest

    OK. If you are interested in trading something for it, I maybe interested in
    trading. Computer hardware or software of course.

    mpctek, Jul 1, 2005
  13. mpctek

    pcbutts1 Guest

    What software do you need or want.

    pcbutts1, Jul 1, 2005
  14. mpctek

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 05:07:34 -0700, Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

    > On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 07:50:07 -0400, Meat Plow <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 04:58:30 -0700, Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

    >>> Didn't you die?

    >>Wishing won't make it so.

    > ...why would I wish that you were dead?

    Because you are one of Satan's minions.

    > Although you would be more interesting if you were dead...I mean take
    > Ramalane, he was a boring **** until he died. *shrugs*

    I wouldn't know about all that.

    Meat Plow, Jul 1, 2005
  15. mpctek

    Plato Guest

    mpctek wrote:

    > I have a copy from tech school of Windows Server 2003 with a sticker "not
    > for resale".
    > What can I do with this? Can I install this program on my system?

    Yep.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Jul 1, 2005
  16. mpctek

    Gary Guest

    Lucky guy, you have the Not for Resale version of Windows Server 2003
    which is on the honor system, PreActivated and requires NO code typed in
    either during
    the install.

    Andy

    Gary, Jul 3, 2005
  17. mpctek

    J-McC Guest

    Before you install it check if the nfr version has a time limit of
    120-180 days.
    J. McC

    J-McC, Jul 3, 2005