    John Barnes Guest

    Can someone tell me what the latest release of NVIDIA nForce4 drivers is for
    x64. Also a link to it please. Thanks

    John Barnes, Jun 14, 2005

  2. "John Barnes" <> wrote in message
    news:%...
    > Can someone tell me what the latest release of NVIDIA nForce4 drivers is
    > for x64. Also a link to it please. Thanks

    John, the latest I have seen are the 6.56 version.

    Wayne

    Wayne Wastier, Jun 14, 2005

  3. John Barnes

    Rick Guest

    John Barnes wrote:
    > Can someone tell me what the latest release of NVIDIA nForce4 drivers is for
    > x64. Also a link to it please. Thanks

    www.nvidia.com and there is a label at the top left titled "Download
    Drivers"

    Rick, Jun 14, 2005
  4. "Rick" <> wrote in message
    > John Barnes wrote:
    >> Can someone tell me what the latest release of NVIDIA nForce4 drivers is
    >> for x64. Also a link to it please. Thanks

    > www.nvidia.com and there is a label at the top left titled "Download
    > Drivers"

    Naw, all they have are the older beta drivers, 6.39 There is a later
    version, 6.56 that can be downloaded now from other sites.

    Wayne

    Wayne Wastier, Jun 14, 2005
  5. John Barnes

    Rick Guest

    Wayne Wastier wrote:
    > "Rick" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>John Barnes wrote:
    >>
    >>>Can someone tell me what the latest release of NVIDIA nForce4 drivers is
    >>>for x64. Also a link to it please. Thanks

    >>www.nvidia.com and there is a label at the top left titled "Download
    >>Drivers"

    > Naw, all they have are the older beta drivers, 6.39 There is a later
    > version, 6.56 that can be downloaded now from other sites.
    >

    > Wayne

    That is intriguing. nVidia was good about keeping the most current
    versions available from them. I wonder what happened.

    Rick, Jun 14, 2005
  6. John Barnes

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 13:43:00 -0500, "Wayne Wastier"
    <> wrote:

    MSI has 7.12 on their site, since today. Still in beta.
    Do Nvidia drivers ever get out of beta? :)

    Here's the version information:

    For WinXP 64-bit system
    • Audio driver version 4.62 (WHQL)
    • Audio utility version 4.51
    • Ethernet NRM driver version 4.82 (WHQL)
    • Network management tools version 4.85
    • SMBus driver version 4.48 (WHQL) with updated uninstaller files
    • Installer version 4.77
    • WinXP RAIDTOOL application version 4.82
    • WinXP IDE PATARAID driver version 5.33
    • WinXP IDE SATARAID driver version 5.33
    • WinXP IDE SATA_IDE driver version 5.33

    Direct download link:
    http://us-download.msi.com.tw/support/dvr_exe/mbd_dvr/nForce4_64bit.zip

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Jun 14, 2005
  7. "Rick" <> wrote in message
    > Wayne Wastier wrote:
    >> "Rick" <> wrote in message

    >>>www.nvidia.com and there is a label at the top left titled "Download
    >>>Drivers"

    >> Naw, all they have are the older beta drivers, 6.39 There is a later
    >> version, 6.56 that can be downloaded now from other sites.
    >>

    >> Wayne

    > That is intriguing. nVidia was good about keeping the most current
    > versions available from them. I wonder what happened.

    Not much telling. I do know that these came from a company that makes and/or
    sells nForce4 motherboards. I forget right now which company that is though.
    :)

    Wayne

    Wayne Wastier, Jun 14, 2005