    the box.

    Thanks again to everyone...
    Wayne

    =?Utf-8?B?QVNJQ19EdWRl?=, Aug 26, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QVNJQ19EdWRl?=

    John Barnes Guest

    You should go to your motherboard site and find the audio drivers. Most
    motherboards now seam to use the Realtek AC97. Have you checked Windows
    Update for drivers?
    They may be there at least if they are the AC97 since they are WHQL.

    John Barnes, Aug 26, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QVNJQ19EdWRl?=

    DKI Guest

    This is a wild guess but most PCs i seen come with the realtek onboard sound
    card. i know there are others out there but this is on a wild guess since i
    seen more mobos with realtek than any other onboard sound. And since the
    Nforce one ain't working its a possibility it is realtek.

    http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/dlac97-2.aspx?lineid=5&famid=12&series=8&Software=True
    give there a try and the drivers. if not then can you find out your sound
    card from the manufucture and give us a clue as to the manufucture of the
    onboard sound.

    DKI, Aug 26, 2005