    I managed to download some RC1 drivers for my nForce 4 mobo for Vista 64bit
    (can't remember where now), but they won't play ball with Vista.

    Are there any final drivers from Nvidia??

    Piers James, Feb 6, 2007

  2. Piers:
    No word on NVidia site yet.
    However the good news is that you can install rc2 and RTM Vista without any
    additional nForce 4 drivers as they are built in (RAID included also).
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Feb 6, 2007

  3. Just released http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce4_amd_winvista64_15.00.html

    Dominic Payer, Feb 7, 2007
  4. Dominic:
    Only for the 400 series.
    I don't think they apply to the NForce4.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Feb 7, 2007
  5. Piers James

    Theo Guest

    For the 400 series:
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce_400_winvista64_15.00.html

    For NForce4:

    Theo, Feb 7, 2007
  6. Piers James

    Theo Guest

    Also:

    nForce4 Intel x86:
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce4_intel_x86_winvista64_15.00.html

    nForce4 SLI XE/Ultra Intel:
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce4_sli_xe_intel_winvista64_15.00.html

    nForce4 SLI Intel:
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce4_sli_intel_winvista64_15.00.html

    Theo, Feb 7, 2007
  7. Piers James

    Piers James Guest

    Excellent. Thanks for the link. I should have been a bit more patient ;-)

    Piers James, Feb 7, 2007
  8. Thanks, Theo!
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Feb 7, 2007
  9. Dominic:
    Sorry for my other post.
    You are right.
    Those are the NForce4's I've been looking for.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Feb 7, 2007