Next year I will be more (photo) organised

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by DAVE PRICE, Dec 24, 2006.

  1. DAVE PRICE

    DAVE PRICE Guest

    "Next year I will be more (photo) organised"

    Hi all
    Every year I have promised myself that next year I will be organised with my
    photography, but I never am.

    By this time next year, I will have all my Xmas cards sent out with my
    pictures on , a personalised Calendar and all my 2007 pixs in files so I can
    find them at speed.

    I have already started by selecting the pix for next years Christmas card
    (please see http://djmp.co.uk/slr 1/xmas card.htm )

    I will tell you all , this time next year, if I have succeeded.

    So everyone - have a Marry Christmas and happy shooting in 2007 (I will
    with my new "Sigma 18-125mm F3.5-5.6 DC " lens )

    Kind Regards
    DAVE
    Bristol UK

    DAVE PRICE, Dec 24, 2006

  2. DAVE PRICE

    timeOday Guest

    DAVE PRICE wrote:
    > "Next year I will be more (photo) organised"
    >
    > Hi all
    > Every year I have promised myself that next year I will be organised with my
    > photography, but I never am.
    >
    > By this time next year, I will have all my Xmas cards sent out with my
    > pictures on , a personalised Calendar and all my 2007 pixs in files so I can
    > find them at speed.
    >
    > I have already started by selecting the pix for next years Christmas card
    > (please see http://djmp.co.uk/slr 1/xmas card.htm )

    I know you didn't ask for this but this is Usenet...

    That's a very nice photo, very professional. But don't you think people
    would rather see *you* on your card, even if the photo is substandard
    technically? You can get a very generic, professionally done card
    anywhere for $1.

    timeOday, Dec 24, 2006