    Sunbird is a bit more fully-formed?

    Thanks,
    Zac
    zeeeej, Mar 8, 2006

  2. zeeeej

    zeeeej Guest

    OK - I think I got the answer to my Calendar question. Release date
    question still stands though ...

    If anyone's interested (from
    http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/):

    "Sunbird is the standalone form of the calendar extension, which means
    that it doesn't need one of the above mentioned applications to run.
    Sunbird and Calendar use the same base code so their functionality is
    virtually the same and they share the same bugs and bug fixes. "
    zeeeej, Mar 8, 2006

  3. zeeeej

    Tom Allen Guest

    zeeeej wrote:
    > OK - I think I got the answer to my Calendar question. Release date
    > question still stands though ...
    >
    > If anyone's interested (from
    > http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/):
    >
    > "Sunbird is the standalone form of the calendar extension, which means
    > that it doesn't need one of the above mentioned applications to run.
    > Sunbird and Calendar use the same base code so their functionality is
    > virtually the same and they share the same bugs and bug fixes. "

    I've used both Sunbird and Calendar, but I ended up going back to
    Outlook because I synch everything with my Palm.
    Tom Allen, Mar 8, 2006
  4. zeeeej

    gwtc Guest

    zeeeej wrote:

    > OK - I think I got the answer to my Calendar question. Release date
    > question still stands though ...
    >
    > If anyone's interested (from
    > http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/):
    >
    > "Sunbird is the standalone form of the calendar extension, which means
    > that it doesn't need one of the above mentioned applications to run.
    > Sunbird and Calendar use the same base code so their functionality is
    > virtually the same and they share the same bugs and bug fixes. "

    for your info, there is a newsgroup just for the calendar:
    gwtc, Mar 8, 2006