    it to the next unread message in a newsgroup? Using the mouse
    wheel just isn't the same.

    gtt

    G.T. TYSON, Jul 28, 2006

  2. G.T. TYSON

    gwtc Guest

    G.T. TYSON wrote:

    > Is there a plug-in available for Thunderbird's newsreader that advances
    > it to the next unread message in a newsgroup? Using the mouse
    > wheel just isn't the same.
    >
    > gtt

    Right click on the tool bar and select customize and you'll find what
    you need there.

    --
    So, You Think You Know Everything?

    February 1865 is the only month in recorded history not to have a full
    moon.

    gwtc, Jul 28, 2006

  3. G.T. TYSON

    Jim Guest

    G.T. TYSON wrote:

    > Is there a plug-in available for Thunderbird's newsreader that
    > advances it to the next unread message in a newsgroup? Using the mouse
    > wheel just isn't the same.

    Is hitting "space" what you're looking for?

    Jim, Jul 28, 2006
  4. Jim wrote:
    > G.T. TYSON wrote:
    >>

    >> Is there a plug-in available for Thunderbird's newsreader that
    >> advances it to the next unread message in a newsgroup? Using the mouse
    >> wheel just isn't the same.

    > Is hitting "space" what you're looking for?

    Um, click the NEXT button! You can add the next button to the toolbar

    Mozilla Champion (Dan), Jul 28, 2006
  5. G.T. TYSON

    Stubby Guest

    I keep my right hand over the N ("next") and K ("kill") keys.

    Stubby, Jul 28, 2006
  6. G.T. TYSON

    G.T. TYSON Guest

    gwtc wrote:

    > Right click on the tool bar and select customize and you'll find what
    > you need there.

    Thanks for the reply. I am now fully equipped with a NEXT button. I'm
    still sort of new to Mozilla after using Netscape as my
    default browser for much too long. Firefox and Thunderbird absolutely rule.

    GTTyson

    G.T. TYSON, Jul 28, 2006
  7. G.T. TYSON

    gwtc Guest

    G.T. TYSON wrote:
    > Firefox and Thunderbird absolutely rule.
    >
    > GTTyson

    Sorry, but others would disagree with that. Some, like me, would say
    SeaMonkey rule. SeaMonkey is a cousin to Netscape 7.x

    --
    From the So You Think You Know Everything Department?:

    If you are an average American, in your whole life, you will spend an
    average of 10 months waiting at red lights.

    gwtc, Jul 29, 2006