NEX users get own forum, immediately attack crappy lenses

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by RichA, Jul 18, 2010.

  1. RichA

    RichA Guest

    RichA, Jul 18, 2010

  2. RichA

    Me Guest

    On 18/07/2010 1:59 p.m., RichA wrote:
    > I don't blame them. If I came from Nikon and went to a Sony NEX, I'd
    > be in shock.
    >
    > http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1042&message=35815779

    I'm surprised that the best thing he could say about it was that the
    video was very good.
    The clips I've seen from it have been horrible - on slow pans on
    landscape (about the only thing it can keep in focus) the interlacing
    effect on edges is awful. Worse, they've put put the same deficient
    1080i/24 system and sensor in a video camera. Canon do much better
    video from dslrs for the next few weeks anyway - the Nikon D3100 is
    coming, with 1080p, and hopefully an AF system which works well with
    f-mount AF-s lenses in video mode. If it's any good, I'm temporarily
    relenting my anti-video position, and will get one to try out for a while.

    Me, Jul 18, 2010