NewYork Doctor finds way to get Google ads free

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Online.Income4all@gmail.com, Jun 14, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Hi,

    This may come as a SHOCK to you, but after all these years with Google
    selling pay-per-click advertising, a New York medical doctor comes
    forward and admits that he's never paid for any of his now more than
    $87 million in otherwise paid-for advertising.

    In fact last year alone he got over $26.7 million in pay-per-clicks
    free at all the TOP search engines like Google, Yahoo, Overture, etc.

    Shortly after the Net's release of pay-per-clicks and other paid-for
    search engine advertising, the New Englander spotted a very simple way
    to eliminate ALL of his otherwise paid-for advertising expenses at
    search engines.

    But he didn't bother to tell a single soul!

    In fact, he sat back, started a total of 16 separate web businesses,
    and applied his secret he maintained for all these years.

    The result: He's sold over $300 million worth of products in nearly 8
    years and hasn't spent a single dime on pay-per-clicks or any other
    form of paid-for ads at any search engine -- EVER!

    In the past 2 years alone he's really pressed his secret to the limit
    as he's just now spotted several webmasters catching on to "his
    secret," and wanting to exhaust it to its maximum output before too
    many people find out what he and maybe a year others know.

    In these most recent 2 years he's therefore made over $166 million in
    personal income as a result of this hard-pressing drive to make the
    most of this secret while he still can.

    But just 2 months ago he announced the most shocking thing of all: the
    release of his new ebook that reveals exactly how he's been getting
    free pay-per-clicks at Google and every other search engine that
    allows paid-for advertising.

    He finally figured that whether the entire world knows his secret it
    won't cause him to lose his fortune, nor will so many people start
    doing it that it will threaten his own 16 or so niche-empires.

    The BEST part of his secret is that it's nothing illegal, and it
    doesn't steal money from the search engines.

    In fact, the search engines continue to operate smoothly and actually
    are far better off with people applying his secret (you have to see it
    to understand exactly what I mean by this -- but believe me, I'm not
    kidding!)

    Today I'm using his secret for myself because I'm no dummy!

    I recognize a great thing when I see one -- and THIS SECRET is
    definitely the most amazing thing I've ever seen.

    We all know that Google went public a few years back, and ever since
    they did we've seen nothing but higher and higher, and more and more
    competitiveness when it comes to their pay-per-clicks.

    Many web businesses have literally either refused to pay for them as
    they claim they are just too expensive, or they are forced to search
    elsewhere for alternative paid advertising online.

    Even affiliates have been affected (perhaps the most!) as what once
    used to be the "easy days" of just enrolling into someone's affiliate
    program and then set up a Google ad and just make money on autopilot,
    has now become more and more difficult to maintain.

    But with this gentleman's NEW secret system to getting pay-per-clicks
    and other paid-for targeted search engine advertising for free, now
    webmasters, promoters and affiliates alike are now back on track to
    once again make the Web pay them huge incomes -- even overnight riches
    can now successfully be realized, even reminiscent of the dot-com
    explosion days of the mid-90's!

    If you want the good doctor's secret, then all you need to do is grab
    your own PDF copy here:

    http://deep47.freegoogle.hop.clickbank.net

    But I have to warn you that this fellow is a bit of an "unpredictable"
    type as he announced in a press release in both Washington, DC and New
    York simultaneously last Monday that he would deliberately withdraw
    his ebook from publication at some point with absolutely NO warning
    whatsoever.

    So if you're wise, and want to grab his secret before he whisks it
    back off the market possibly forever, then you'd best do what I did
    and go secure it now at:

    http://deep47.freegoogle.hop.clickbank.net

    How many times since the commercial release of the Worldwide-Web have
    you seen sudden "breakthroughs" of great fortune-making potential come
    and go where just a few people were in the right place at the right
    time to be able to take advantage of them? -- You're right ... very,
    very few.

    So don't overlook this email as it may very well prove to be one of
    the most influential and important ones you've ever received...

    Regards,
    , Jun 14, 2007

  2. Roy G Guest

    Surprise

    <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > This may come as a SHOCK to you, but after all these years with Google
    > selling pay-per-click advertising, a New York medical doctor comes

    It may come as a surprise, but I think your Off-Topic Spam is just another
    load of bollocks.
    Roy G
    Roy G, Jun 14, 2007