    access it as a local account in OE.
    It wont accept the password even though I know its correct.
    Bugger it backwards.

    nevillenevilleson, Oct 1, 2005

  2. Not that I expect any help off you lot.
    When I get it working Ill be omnipotent.

    "nevillenevilleson" <> wrote in
    message news:1128158140.d4e2a6ac0502dd4d9cd07de707516667@teranews...

    nevillenevilleson, Oct 1, 2005

  3. nevillenevilleson

    Livewire Guest

    In article <1128158486.617aeb0c2bd11e392fd6aba9a457f0e4@teranews>,
    says...
    > Not that I expect any help off you lot.
    > When I get it working Ill be omnipotent.

    And until then you're impotent, presumably.

    Livewire, Oct 1, 2005
  4. Impotent is the opposite of potent, not omnipotent.

    nevillenevilleson, Oct 1, 2005
  5. nevillenevilleson

    Livewire Guest

    In article <1128159538.8bfe0113c5ecca90f1432570390a767d@teranews>,
    says...
    > Impotent is the opposite of potent, not omnipotent.
    >
    > "Livewire" <> wrote in message
    > > In article <1128158486.617aeb0c2bd11e392fd6aba9a457f0e4@teranews>,
    > > says...
    > >> Not that I expect any help off you lot.
    > >> When I get it working Ill be omnipotent.

    > > And until then you're impotent, presumably.

    And apparently a pedant as well!

    Livewire, Oct 1, 2005
  6. nevillenevilleson

    Trax Guest

    Trax, Oct 1, 2005
  7. Thank you Trax.
    If I dont get anywhere with oe then I shall try Agent setup.

    nevillenevilleson, Oct 1, 2005