    somthing a bit better out there

    Thanks
    The Office
    The Office, Aug 5, 2004

  2. The Office

    Consultant Guest

    you can try xnews

    Consultant, Aug 5, 2004

  3. The Office

    kpg Guest

    > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >
    > you can try xnews

    but it will make you feel stupid
    kpg, Aug 5, 2004
  4. The Office

    The Office Guest

    >> you can try xnews

    >but it will make you feel stupid
    >

    >.

    How exactly will that make me feel stupid?

    The
    Office
    The Office, Aug 5, 2004
  5. The Office

    Consultant Guest

    see

    Consultant, Aug 5, 2004

  6. >How exactly will that make me feel stupid?

    >The
    >Office
    >.

    See, just the near mention of it has already made you
    start asking stupid questions...
    Keyboard Cowboy, Aug 5, 2004
  7. The Office

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    i use Xnews. it rocks. once you try it - you never go back.....

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    ---
    Rowdy Yates, Aug 6, 2004
  8. The Office

    Consultant Guest

    i did
    and went back

    Consultant, Aug 6, 2004
  9. The Office

    the Office Guest

    back to what?

    the Office
    the Office, Aug 6, 2004
  10. The Office

    Consultant Guest

    yes

    Consultant, Aug 6, 2004
  11. The Office

    The Office Guest

    Thanks Consultant I can see you put in a lot of time to
    anwser this simple question, Why is this such a big
    secert, what you dont what to let the others know what you
    use. Anyway, very clever Consultant, "thanks" for
    your "help".

    p.s. please stop top posting, its just stupid.
    The Office
    The Office, Aug 6, 2004
  12. The Office

    kpg Guest

    No it's not

    kpg, Aug 6, 2004
  13. The Office

    Consultant Guest

    do you know how to read headers?
    you are a tool, you know this right?

    Consultant, Aug 6, 2004
  14. Yes it is.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Aug 6, 2004
  15. The Office

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 5, 2004 "Keyboard Cowboy" blathered:

    >>How exactly will that make me feel stupid?
    >>
    >>The
    >>Office
    >>.

    > See, just the near mention of it has already made you
    > start asking stupid questions...

    ROTFLMAO!!!!

    --
    Tech "'My sides hurt' Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Aug 6, 2004
  16. The Office

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 6, 2004 "Consultant" blathered:

    > i did
    > and went back

    Xnews or assfcuking?

    --
    Tech "Curious Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Aug 6, 2004
  17. The Office

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 5, 2004 "Consultant" blathered:

    > you can try xnews

    The best.

    --
    Tech "Xnews Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Aug 6, 2004
  18. The Office

    Consultant Guest

    well the mrs doesnt fancy a good a$$f*cking, but the girlfriend does

    Consultant, Aug 6, 2004
  19. The Office

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    top posting rocks!

    "The Office" <> wrote in

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    ---
    Rowdy Yates, Aug 7, 2004
  20. The Office

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:uTRnNg9eEHA.712
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > well the mrs doesnt fancy a good a$$f*cking, but the girlfriend does

    ROTFLMAO!!

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    ---