    used. I switched to Forte Agent due to the xp problems. It worked great on
    my Win 98 machine. Might be helpful to some.

    A lurker and occasional poster.

    mz, Oct 2, 2003

  2. The best one out there for PCs is Agent.

    Randall Ainsworth, Oct 2, 2003

  3. mz

    Brad Guest

    In article <021020030646336522%>,
    said...
    > The best one out there for PCs is Agent.

    I've been using Gravity for about eight years now. I have tried Agent a
    number of times just never found it to be better at anything.

    Brad, Oct 2, 2003
  4. mz

    MarkH Guest

    Randall Ainsworth <> wrote in

    > The best one out there for PCs is Agent.

    Tried it, hated it.

    I’ll stick to XNews thanks.

    --
    Mark Heyes (New Zealand)