    personal suggestion oike I used this and better than that so forth.

    Thanks for your time and have a great weekend!

    Scratch

    Scratch, Apr 1, 2006

  2. Scratch

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About 4/1/2006 6:27:31 AM, Without Any Hesitation, Scratch
    Wrote The Following:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I've been using Forte's Agent for a while. And, I must say it's
    > pretty easy to use and read/DL files. Yet, I want to try out other
    > readers as well to see how they work comparing to Agent. Do you guys
    > have any suggestion(s) for the programs(s). I would like to hear
    > personal suggestion oike I used this and better than that so forth.
    >
    > Thanks for your time and have a great weekend!
    >
    > Scratch

    See: Subject: Your opinions as to best newsreader program?
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be.

    Old Gringo, Apr 1, 2006

  3. Scratch

    samuel Guest

    Scratch <> wrote in

    > Hi,
    >
    > I've been using Forte's Agent for a while. And, I must say
    > it's pretty easy to use and read/DL files. Yet, I want to try
    > out other readers as well to see how they work comparing to
    > Agent. Do you guys have any suggestion(s) for the
    > programs(s).

    did you read recent subject here

    "Your opinions as to best newsreader program?"

    or try many for yourself
    http://www.newsreaders.com/

    samuel, Apr 1, 2006
  4. Scratch

    elaich Guest

    samuel <> wrote in news:442e7f02$0$14683$892e7fe2
    @authen.puce.readfreenews.net:

    > did you read recent subject here
    >
    > "Your opinions as to best newsreader program?"

    They never read - they just post. This is the most tired question in
    several newsgroups I frequent. I'm about to use XNews to killfile "best
    newsreader."

    elaich, Apr 1, 2006
  5. Scratch

    W.Henry Guest

    "Scratch" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I've been using Forte's Agent for a while. And, I must say it's
    > pretty easy to use and read/DL files. Yet, I want to try out other
    > readers as well to see how they work comparing to Agent. Do you guys
    > have any suggestion(s) for the programs(s). I would like to hear
    > personal suggestion oike I used this and better than that so forth.
    >
    > Thanks for your time and have a great weekend!
    >
    > Scratch
    > --
    > NewsGuy.Com 30Gb $9.95 Carry Forward and On Demand Bandwidth

    X News isn't bad and it's free as well .

    W.Henry, Apr 1, 2006
  6. Scratch

    x@y Guest

    "Scratch" <> wrote in message > Hi,

    > I've been using Forte's Agent for a while. And, I must say it's
    > pretty easy to use and read/DL files. Yet, I want to try out other
    > readers as well to see how they work comparing to Agent. Do you guys
    > have any suggestion(s) for the programs(s). I would like to hear
    > personal suggestion oike I used this and better than that so forth.
    >
    > Thanks for your time and have a great weekend!
    >
    > Scratch
    > --
    > NewsGuy.Com 30Gb $9.95 Carry Forward and On Demand Bandwidth

    I use the old outdated OE6.
    I cannot recommend you any by experience, but if you like to experiment
    try the URL below for different Newsreaders, maybe you will find some
    freebies. "April Fool is officially over"
    Good Luck, x@y

    http://search.3web.com/?q=Newsreaders Software??&lr=lang_en

    x@y, Apr 1, 2006
  7. Scratch

    Jimchip Guest

    On 2006-04-01, x@y <> wrote:
    [snip]
    "April Fool is officially over"
    [snip]

    Not 'over' at
    http://slashdot.org/
    " OMG Ponies../"

    --
    04/01

    Jimchip, Apr 1, 2006
  8. On Sat, 1 Apr 2006 09:23:37 -0800, "W.Henry"
    <> wrote:

    >"Scratch" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I've been using Forte's Agent for a while. And, I must say it's
    >> pretty easy to use and read/DL files. Yet, I want to try out other
    >> readers as well to see how they work comparing to Agent. Do you guys
    >> have any suggestion(s) for the programs(s). I would like to hear
    >> personal suggestion oike I used this and better than that so forth.

    >X News isn't bad and it's free as well .

    But you prefer to post with Outhouse Excrete?
    --

    John

    John Morrison, Apr 2, 2006
  9. Scratch

    Plato Guest

    Scratch wrote:

    > I've been using Forte's Agent for a while. And, I must say it's
    > pretty easy to use and read/DL files. Yet, I want to try out other
    > readers as well to see how they work comparing to Agent. Do you guys

    Been using NS3 for ten years. NO problem.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Apr 3, 2006