    Tim Kettring Guest

    Is there any way to sort news articles by date in OE on an win-xp home ?

    The posts are all mixed-up date and time wise .

    Tim Kettring, Jun 8, 2004

  2. Tim Kettring

    Tim Kettring Guest

    "Tim Kettring" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Is there any way to sort news articles by date in OE on an win-xp home ?
    >
    > The posts are all mixed-up date and time wise .

    Sorry for the question , the server is fixed now .

    They must have got my email , and fixed it :)

    Tim Kettring, Jun 8, 2004

  3. Tim Kettring

    Dominic Guest

    Tim Kettring wrote:
    > Is there any way to sort news articles by date in OE on an win-xp
    > home ?
    >
    > The posts are all mixed-up date and time wise .

    Click the 'Sent' heading in the message listing window.
    Click it again if you want them sorted the other way round.

    Dominic

    Dominic, Jun 8, 2004
  4. Tim Kettring

    °Mike° Guest

    Click on the 'Sent' icon button.

    On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 15:42:41 -0400, in
    <>
    Tim Kettring scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jun 8, 2004
  5. Tim Kettring

    Tim Kettring Guest

    "Dominic" <> wrote in message
    > Tim Kettring wrote:
    > > Is there any way to sort news articles by date in OE on an win-xp
    > > home ?
    > >
    > > The posts are all mixed-up date and time wise .

    > Click the 'Sent' heading in the message listing window.
    > Click it again if you want them sorted the other way round.
    >
    > Dominic

    Thanks !

    Tim Kettring, Jun 8, 2004
  6. Tim Kettring

    Tim Kettring Guest

    Thanks !

    Tim Kettring, Jun 8, 2004
  7. Tim Kettring

    Tim Kettring Guest

    Now I know what I did to screw it up , clicked on the "from" button by
    mistake . I did not know OE could do that LOL . All fixed nown ! :)

    Tim Kettring, Jun 8, 2004
  8. Tim Kettring

    °Mike° Guest

    You can sort by any field, by clicking on the
    appropriate button.

    On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 16:00:52 -0400, in
    <>
    Tim Kettring scrawled:

    °Mike°, Jun 8, 2004
  9. Tim Kettring

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 15:58:05 -0400, in
    <>
    Tim Kettring scrawled:

    °Mike°, Jun 8, 2004
  10. Tim Kettring

    Toolman Tim Guest

    And in many other Windows applications that has a similar column format - my
    tape backup software, Windows Explorer, etc.

    Toolman Tim, Jun 9, 2004
  11. Tim Kettring

    Tim Kettring Guest

    OK , thanks