    Columbus.
    They were both fine gentlemen.
    Francis E. Kovach B Arch 55
    Francis E.Kovach, Aug 28, 2007

  2. Francis E.Kovach wrote:

    > <head>
    > <title></title>
    > </head>
    > classmate Paul Young. He certainly deserves the honors he has received.
    > Tell him I said hello.<br>
    > Also sad to read ab out the passing of Don Mussawir and Don Porter. I
    > worked with both of them while I was in the construction business in
    > Columbus. <br>
    > They were both fine gentlemen.<br>
    > Francis E. Kovach&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; B Arch 55<br>

    Frank, thanks for the news. I hadn't heard about poor Don and Don
    either. I wonder if *all* the Dons in the class are at risk?

    Stop posting in HTML... :)

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Aug 28, 2007

  3. Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    > Francis E.Kovach wrote:
    >
    >> <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
    >> <head>
    >> <title></title>
    >> </head>
    >> classmate Paul Young. He certainly deserves the honors he has received.
    >> Tell him I said hello.<br>
    >> Also sad to read ab out the passing of Don Mussawir and Don Porter. I
    >> worked with both of them while I was in the construction business in
    >> Columbus. <br>
    >> They were both fine gentlemen.<br>
    >> Francis E. Kovach&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; B Arch 55<br>

    > Frank, thanks for the news. I hadn't heard about poor Don and Don
    > either. I wonder if *all* the Dons in the class are at risk?
    >
    > Stop posting in HTML... :)

    Paul is doing okay, all the Dons are done.
    --
    Next year the reunion will be at Backyard Cemetery in Birmingham.
    Let me be Frank with you, Aug 29, 2007
  4. Francis E.Kovach

    Rectum Burn Guest

    "Francis E.Kovach" <> said in news:46D4A12E.8000506
    @qwest.net:

    > Just got your newsletter and the nice article about my classmate Paul
    > Young. He certainly deserves the honors he has received. Tell him I said
    > hello.
    > Also sad to read ab out the passing of Don Mussawir and Don Porter. I
    > worked with both of them while I was in the construction business in
    > Columbus.
    > They were both fine gentlemen.
    > Francis E. Kovach B Arch 55

    --------------030301000703070903040208--

    <snip HTML shit>

    Ah! The beauty of stupidity smothered with the bliss of ignorance!

    Kisses!

    Rectum Burrrrrrrrrrn
    Rectum Burn, Aug 29, 2007