    --
    Regards

    Nick Cramer.
    Nick Cramer, Aug 15, 2005

  2. Nick Cramer

    ABS Guest

    giganews and newshosting

    ABS, Aug 15, 2005

  3. Nick Cramer

    Harrison Guest

    On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 15:15:24 +0100, "Nick Cramer" <2s.com> wrote:

    >I would be made up if anyone could recomend a good newsgroup site i.e
    >thundernews, news demon, giganews. Must have good retention.
    >Many thanks.

    Supernews
    Harrison, Aug 15, 2005
  4. Nick Cramer

    gangle Guest

    The highest retention (50+ days) and most complete article count
    (99.99%) is from Giganews: www.goganews.com

    "Nick Cramer" wrote
    gangle, Aug 15, 2005
  5. Nick Cramer

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 15:15:24 +0100, Nick Cramer wrote:

    >I would be made up if anyone could recomend a good newsgroup site i.e
    >thundernews, news demon, giganews. Must have good retention.

    If you want a UK/Europe based provider.

    Giganews have a news-europe server or have a look at ClaraNet news only
    account , http://www.uk.clara.net/homeaccess/claranews.php

    >Many thanks.

    Giganews, best money I spent for a while.

    See the info,
    http://www.giganews.com/
    Performance status.

    Newsgroup Retention Search
    Giganews offers up to 50 days retention in multi-part binary groups, up
    to 50 days in most single-part binary groups, and over 400 days in text
    groups. Find the retention in your favorite group, or search through our
    100,000+ newsgroups for ones that interest you.

    Me
    why?, Aug 15, 2005
  6. Nick Cramer

    ABS Guest

    "gangle" <> wrote in message
    > The highest retention (50+ days) and most complete article count
    > (99.99%) is from Giganews: www.goganews.com
    >
    > "Nick Cramer" wrote
    >> I would be made up if anyone could recomend a good newsgroup site i.e
    >> thundernews, news demon, giganews. Must have good retention.
    >> Many thanks.

    giganews, not goganews, sheese. hehe
    ABS, Aug 15, 2005
  7. Nick Cramer

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2005-08-15, ABS <> wrote:

    > "gangle" <> wrote in message
    >> The highest retention (50+ days) and most complete article count
    >> (99.99%) is from Giganews: www.goganews.com
    >>
    >> "Nick Cramer" wrote
    >>> I would be made up if anyone could recomend a good newsgroup site i.e
    >>> thundernews, news demon, giganews. Must have good retention.
    >>> Many thanks.

    > giganews, not goganews, sheese. hehe

    You were all agog.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Aug 15, 2005
  8. Nick Cramer wrote:

    > I would be made up if anyone could recomend a good newsgroup site i.e
    > thundernews, news demon, giganews. Must have good retention.
    > Many thanks.

    I use rhinonewsgroups.com. 30 days retention on binaries, 10 concurrent
    connections, 25 GB for USD$9.99 monthly.
    --
    [tv]

    Conscience is the inner voice that warns us that someone might be looking.
    -- H. L. Mencken (1880-1956)
    Tattoo Vampire, Aug 16, 2005