    this newsgroup they are neatly organized with pluses next to subject
    headers that have a reply. Is this the fault of the program or a
    problem with the newsgroup itself. Thanks

    Venom, Oct 10, 2004

  2. Venom

    .brian. Guest

    (On 10/10/2004 3:10 AM) Venom wrote:
    > Just started using Thunderbird and have discovered when I am in the
    > voicestream newsgroup all the subject headers are expanded whereas in
    > this newsgroup they are neatly organized with pluses next to subject
    > headers that have a reply. Is this the fault of the program or a
    > problem with the newsgroup itself. Thanks

    The view and sort settings can be different for each group. All you
    need to do is close the threads in each group. You can accomplish this
    by clicking View >> Threads >> Collapse All Threads or pressing '\' on
    your keyboard. There's probably another way to do this, but I can't
    think of it right now.

    --
    Brian

    Email Info -